Strategic spot on the Golden sun deck

KevinMc

We have never been on this class of Princess ship. We are doing the 7 day Mexican in early October. Our favorite activity is sitting on the Sun Deck and ordering 6 for 5$ from early to late :cool: . If we want to see the pool activities and people watch yet be a little out of the way, where would you pull your chairs. Thanks!

When I was on the Golden, pool activities were few. However, I'll give you my recomendation (provided you are not in the waters off of CA!).

Go up a few flights and the highest deck (don't know the name) has maybe 20 deck loungers, and I never saw all of them used either. One real, real cool thing is that you have fabulous view up there of the ocean.I mean, I could see right, center and left of the ship while sitting in my lounge chair.

If you want a cool place to perch with some beer and a satellite radio (I always have my xm portable!), check out that area.

Archived