You currently have no eligible sailings. What?

HNicoleL

I signed up for the Crown & Anchor thing but all it said after was You currently have no eligible sailings. Please contact the Crown & Anchor Loyalty Desk.

s.gif

What?

Is this your first Royal cruise? If it is, you cannot get a C&A # until after you complete the cruise.

No, it's my second-my first was the Voyager in 2002.

First of all, there have been some major problems with the RCCL website lately and the C&A portion of it. So that may be it.

Second, I signed my mother up 2 days ago and they said it would be about 14 days before any info related to the number appeared on their website.

I would recommend calling C&A directly and making sure everything is set up - but I'm guessing one of the two reasons above is why nothing is showing up at the moment.

First of all, there have been some major problems with the RCCL website lately and the C&A portion of it. So that may be it.

Second, I signed my mother up 2 days ago and they said it would be about 14 days before any info related to the number appeared on their website.

I would recommend calling C&A directly and making sure everything is set up - but I'm guessing one of the two reasons above is why nothing is showing up at the moment.

I just went through the same thing with my son and took about 5 or 6 days for everything to show up.

No, it's my second-my first was the Voyager in 2002.

Ok I thought I was the only one.

My first and only RCI cruise was 2001 on Voyager and last night I signed up for Crown and Anchor and was told I have no sailings on record.

I still have all of my stuff in my scrap book so I got the dates and booking numbers etc correct.

I just figured since I hadnt sailed with them in so many years they just gave me the boot.

I just figured since I hadnt sailed with them in so many years they just gave me the boot.

Nah, they'll still give you the credit. They actually have records going back to something like 1992 or 1993.

Hope it shows up soon for you guys!!

Ok I thought I was the only one.

My first and only RCI cruise was 2001 on Voyager and last night I signed up for Crown and Anchor and was told I have no sailings on record.

I still have all of my stuff in my scrap book so I got the dates and booking numbers etc correct.

My first RCCL was July 1, 2007. Through several emails (since nothing worked online) I finally received a C&A number for both of us although the site says we are gold but does not show the completed cruise. As a matter of fact, I had to delete both of our numbers in order to make final payment online on our cruise this November. Thereafter, I then went back in and entered our C&A numbers within each profile. I still have to call them prior to the cruise to make sure everything is correct. They have had trouble since May and it still isn't fixed.

My suggestion is to call and straighten it out and don't forget, if you sailed at least 5 Celebrity, they can be linked together.

Archived