Help!

alkbud

SORRY ahead of time.

My search engine tool isn't working. Can someone send me a link to one of the threads for "what to pack."

Thanks!!

There is a great website I use that has packing lists for men and women. The website is cruisediva dot com. The packing lists are on the left side.

SORRY ahead of time.

My search engine tool isn't working. Can someone send me a link to one of the threads for "what to pack."

Thanks!!

Three days out and you are just now getting the list? I could never do that, have had the list since I came here and I do not leave until next September :eek:

Three days out and you are just now getting the list? I could never do that, have had the list since I came here and I do not leave until next September :eek:

Haha, I wish that were the case! We have had to go out of town for the past two weeks for different weddings. I still haven't unpacked from our flight home on Monday. Yes, I am a procrastinator! I work better under pressure. :)

SORRY ahead of time.

Thanks!!

It's a sorry state of affairs on Cruise Critic that most posts these days begin with "sorry" or end with "I'll probably get flamed". Why should posters have to worry about that when asking legitimate questions???? It seems that those who don't want to answer questions that have already been asked should just move on to another thread, not make newbies apprehensive about asking questions. Just my $.02

To the OP: I'm one of those who doesn't use a packing list but then packs 10 pairs of shorts but forgets to put my husband's dark dress socks in LOL

It's a sorry state of affairs on Cruise Critic that most posts these days begin with "sorry" or end with "I'll probably get flamed". Why should posters have to worry about that when asking legitimate questions???? It seems that those who don't want to answer questions that have already been asked should just move on to another thread, not make newbies apprehensive about asking questions. Just my $.02

To the OP: I'm one of those who doesn't use a packing list but then packs 10 pairs of shorts but forgets to put my husband's dark dress socks in LOL

I hear you on the flaming issue. I added the "Sorry" because I thought it could circumvent the "why didn't you search for it" replies.

I am going to use the lists as a final check list. If I go ahead and pack everything that I think we need, then I'll go through the list to make sure I didn't forget something--like sunscreen! I'm the queen of taking too much of one thing and then forgetting the most important ones.

We leave in a week and I haven't even shopped let alone pack...I am with you in the procrastination department.....

I'm off on Friday, that should give me just enough time to shop! Haha, I might pass you at the mall.

Another poster said that his list says "stuff", and that is what he packs :eek: I honestly would probably nuts if I did not have my list and think/talk the trip to death.

Archived