Galveston La Quinta seawall

Libertyhilguy

We have stayed there before, but not for a cruise. Not sure about whether they offer a shuttle. However, it is an average hotel. Nothing fancy, but clean and safe. Located conveniently to good restaurants and a great place for just an overnight before your cruise. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again!

Hase anyone stayed here? Do they have a shuttle to get to the terminal.. or do I have to get a taxi? We will not have a car with us.

There appear to be two La Quinta's on Seawall Blvd.

The one at 8710 says: "We now offer CRUISE PARKING and a SHUTTLE to and from the cruise terminal for a small fee of $10 per room (includes 1 vehicle)."

The one at 1402 says: "Free cruise parking for 1 vehicle per room." This location doesn't mention anything about a shuttle. If this is your location, you may need to get a taxi to terminal.

There appear to be two La Quinta's on Seawall Blvd.

The one at 8710 says: "We now offer CRUISE PARKING and a SHUTTLE to and from the cruise terminal for a small fee of $10 per room (includes 1 vehicle)."

The one at 1402 says: "Free cruise parking for 1 vehicle per room." This location doesn't mention anything about a shuttle. If this is your location, you may need to get a taxi to terminal.

Thanks i just saw that on La Quinta's web site. I just won one night free from work and was thinking of using it for sat. night.;)

Archived