Radios in the room?

HNicoleL

My DH bought me an I-Pod Home for X-mas last year, it's awesome! I think they have come down in price to around $79 now?? ( it's also a radio/clock too.)

I take it on every cruise, every trip, every hotel etc... I love it. It's easy to pack and my I-Pod always stay's charged.

Happy Cruising!:D

FYI ... be sure to keep all your electronics in a carry on. There have been reports of suitcases coming to rooms minus these electronic devices. They don't know if its at the airport or seaport.

Yep, we only do carry on for things like that! :D

If you bring electronics, bring an extension cord, as well! There's only 1 outlet in the room, and it's on the vanity, across from the bed.

OMG I love these boards......I would have never thought to have brought an extension cord. I feel like such a dork! You would think with the number of cruises we have been on I would have thought about that by now. I'm sure I am the only one on here who just figured this out :o It's such a pain to have our lap top, camera charger, cell phone charger, I home, curling irons,etc.. all playing merry go round on the tiny counter space, plug, unplug, plug, unplug.

So glad you mentioned it and a big thanks! :D

Archived