Booking Question

bubbles1209

DH and I already have our June 08 Liberty cruise booked. Tonight, he's decided to bring his daughter and her family along (4 others). My question is, can we add them on as a 3rd, 4th, 5th, & 6th guests under the booking we already have (they're gonna be in 2 seperate cabins, 2 per cabin) or, do we need to book them under their names as a seperate booking? How does this work? We've never booked anyone but the 2 of us, (booked 3 on our 1st cruise, but DD was in our cabin with us), and right now (a little after midnight) it's too late to call my PVP. How does this work with discounts? We got the military discount, and right now there is no friends & family promotion going on, so are we better off booking them under their names as a guarantee to get them the cheapest rate being as how they are not past guests? I'm gonna call our PVP after work tomorrow, but decided to try & get a heads up from you guys. Thanks in advance:)

You can only book 2nd, 3rd & 4th person on the Liberty, you can cad them to your booking but they would have to start over as 2nd, 3rd & 4th guest, or they can book themselves and you can have the PVP link the reservations to make sure you get cabins near each other and the same dining table & time.

If a family & friends special comes along just call your PVP and they will ajust the price for you.

There should be one coming in Nov. But most of the time the special is for sailing within the next 3 to 6 months.

If you book 2 of them as 3rd & 4th guests, don't they have to be in the same cabin with you, or can they have their own cabin? If they can have their own cabin, we could book 2 as 3rd & 4th, and book 2 guarantee with their reservation linked to ours. I think the 3rd & 4th have to be in the same cabin though.

If you book 2 of them as 3rd & 4th guests, don't they have to be in the same cabin with you, or can they have their own cabin? If they can have their own cabin, we could book 2 as 3rd & 4th, and book 2 guarantee with their reservation linked to ours. I think the 3rd & 4th have to be in the same cabin though.

3rd and 4th people are for people in that cabin not in a seperate cabin.

Yes, The Liberty only holds up to the 4th passenger discounted price per cabin.

Then you have to start all over 1 thru 4 in the next cabin.

a few other ships go to 5th passenger.

So it's looking like we'll have to book them on a seperate booking and link it to ours so we'll be close together, and we can eat together, then if the friends & family comes open, my PVP could switch it if possible.........do I have it right?

PVP will just be doing a price ajustment if the F&F special is available for your sailing date.

The rest is correct.

Since you are both past guests, you can book yourselves into separate cabins and at least get the past guest rate on the second cabin. You can then swap rooms after you board. I had a TA do this when we booked our upcoming Glory cruise in a similar situation. Fortunately, we later got a military rate and, because the guys were all past military, switched the bookings to the correct cabins.

Since you are both past guests, you can book yourselves into separate cabins and at least get the past guest rate on the second cabin. You can then swap rooms after you board. I had a TA do this when we booked our upcoming Glory cruise in a similar situation. Fortunately, we later got a military rate and, because the guys were all past military, switched the bookings to the correct cabins.

The 2 of us are already booked under the military rate, would hate to mess that up and not wind up saving as much overall. I'll talk to my PVP to see what she says though, thanks.:)

The 2 of us are already booked under the military rate, would hate to mess that up and not wind up saving as much overall. I'll talk to my PVP to see what she says though, thanks.:)

If your husband is the only Military personal, he will be the only one in the cabin getting the discount which applies to anyone else booked in the cabin with him., if you move your name to the other cabin, you will get Military discount & Past guest discounts for your cabin.

If you are both Military, it will work out getr to switch one of you over to another cabin.

Just got off the phone with my PVP, and she said we could leave DH in our cabin with the military discount and show him & her husband in that cabin, book me in a cabin with one of the kids and get the past guest discount there, and put her in a cabin with the other one of the kids and book it guarantee that way there's an adult over 25 in each cabin with each child, and we're getting what we can out of the discounts available. Waiting for DH to come home now to let him know about it.:)

Just got off the phone with my PVP, and she said we could leave DH in our cabin with the military discount and show him & her husband in that cabin, book me in a cabin with one of the kids and get the past guest discount there, and put her in a cabin with the other one of the kids and book it guarantee that way there's an adult over 25 in each cabin with each child, and we're getting what we can out of the discounts available. Waiting for DH to come home now to let him know about it.:)

Yeap, thats exactly what i was trying to tell you to do.

With the Guarantee, that cabin may be at the other end of the ship but if that ok then your all set:)

Then, we're all set, doesn't matter about the other cabin. Also found out that the cabin right next to us is open, that what DH wanted so she (his daughter) could be next door to us........he hasn't seen his daughter in I don't know how many years.......I've known him 10 and he hadn't seen her in a while when I met him. I can't wait 'til he gets home to surprise him with the news that she can be in the cabin next to us.:D

Archived