Waitlist Question

tispwisp

We are no. 2 on a balcony waitlist for our Sun Cruise. We just paid our final payment today for an ocean view. Since many of you have a lot of experience in situations like this, I was wondering if our chances were pretty good to get the balcony?

Any thoughts or comments would be appreciated!

Thanks!

[quote name='tispwisp']We are no. 2 on a balcony waitlist for our Sun Cruise. We just paid our final payment today for an ocean view. Since many of you have a lot of experience in situations like this, I was wondering if our chances were pretty good to get the balcony?

Any thoughts or comments would be appreciated!

Thanks![/QUOTE]

You never know when someone will have to cancel opening up a space for you! Keep your fingers crossed and keep in touch with your travel professional

If it's truely only a matter of two spots opening up, I think you're chances are better than pretty good. I think they are great.

On every sailing, there is a fair amount of group space that is being held with little or no deposit. Once the time comes for those groups to "put up or shut up", a number of those cabins will be released. If, like you said, you are number two on the balcony waitlist, all that needs to occur is that three cabins in your waitlisted balcony category become available, and you're in.

Good luck.

Archived