All Things Miracle!!!!

Sandi149

[quote name='Sandi149']Ack!!! I almost spit on my monitor....LOL!!! :D Hmmmm inquiring minds want to know what kind of equipment you have Liv? Come on share with us?[/quote]

Hmmm....well...the best way to describe it without getting a virtual spankin' from the powers that be or getting this thread poofed...would be to describe it as a "suspended lounger" :D

[quote name='livtojump']Hmmm....well...the best way to describe it without getting a virtual spankin' from the powers that be or getting this thread poofed...would be to describe it as a "suspended lounger" :D[/quote]

Yes, we wouldn't want to get this thread pulled. It is a very informative thread for our past and future Miracle cruisers. :D

Hmmm so is that contraption the thing you want to hang from the overhang of the wraparound balcony? :p If it has a long enough strap maybe you could go swinging back and forth off the side of the ship. ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!![IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/MSN_Emoticons/MSN-Emoticon-155.gif[/IMG]

[quote name='familyplus2']Any one on the 5/1/08 out of NY? We booked 2 gty balconies, anyone know when we will find out our room assignments or any ideas when you book these where you usually end up?[/quote]

Hello and welcome to CC. :D You are going to love the Miracle, she is a really great ship with a fabulous crew.

You could end up anywhere on the ship but you won't get anything less than a balcony cabin, you might even get an extended balcony and if you really get lucky maybe they will upgrade you to a suite.:D

[quote name='Sandi149']Here's a couple pics of the suites. I believe these are the ones midship on the Empress Deck.

[/quote]

Sandi, are these pics of a cat 11 or 12?
Does anyone have pics of a 9A on any Spirit class?? I'm trying to choose between a cat. 11 and 9A and need to make my choice ASAP!

[quote name='Grits53']Sandi, are these pics of a cat 11 or 12?
Does anyone have pics of a 9A on any Spirit class?? I'm trying to choose between a cat. 11 and 9A and need to make my choice ASAP![/quote]

Those are a Cat 11 aft wraparound. Very sought after suites.

[quote name='Sandi149']...Hmmm so is that contraption the thing you want to hang from the overhang of the wraparound balcony? :p If it has a long enough strap maybe you could go swinging back and forth off the side of the ship. ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!![IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/MSN_Emoticons/MSN-Emoticon-155.gif[/IMG][/quote]

oh boy, the mental image, ROFLMAO!:D

Thanks Sandi! We are so excited! May can't come soon enough. Any helpful hints? We are putting 4 in one cabin, 3 in the other so I know it will be a bit crowded but still a great time! But any suggestions about making things a little smoother would be great!

[quote name='Sandi149']Well with that avatar of his, I keep picturing a monkey swinging from the ship!!! LOL!!!!!:D

That is a monkey, isn't it Liv?[/quote]

LOL...

It's a baby Orangutan...awesome critters...love em. Had one that was shooting the "bird" but the mods decided to remove it for me.:rolleyes:

[quote name='livtojump']LOL...

It's a baby Orangutan...awesome critters...love em. Had one that was shooting the "bird" but the mods decided to remove it for me.:rolleyes:[/quote]

Too funny!!!!:D

don't you have any real pics of yourself?

[quote name='familyplus2']Thanks Sandi! We are so excited! May can't come soon enough. Any helpful hints? We are putting 4 in one cabin, 3 in the other so I know it will be a bit crowded but still a great time! But any suggestions about making things a little smoother would be great![/quote]

Here's a site from one of our CC members who loves the Miracle as much as I do. You can find a ton of info on her site.

[url]http://www.prucha.com/modules.php?name=Cruise_Mania[/url]

Thanks Sandi! We are so excited! May can't come soon enough. Any helpful hints? We are putting 4 in one cabin, 3 in the other so I know it will be a bit crowded but still a great time! But any suggestions about making things a little smoother would be great!

Ohhh I just thought of something. Make sure you go to Nick and Nora's. That is the Miracle's supper club. It costs $30 p/p but so worth it IMO. The food on the Miracle was really great but the supper club is outstanding. The ambiance, service and everything about it is a cut above the dining room. You get an appetizer, salad, entree and dessert. It's not all you can eat, but you certainly won't want anymore food than they give you because you will be stuffed.

Here is the menu.

http://unofficialcarnivalwiki.com/wiki/Supper_Club

Sandi (or anyone else), please tell me if you get a lot of bouncy motion (from the ship, not from the people! :rolleyes: ) or vibration or engine noise in the aft wrap on the Miracle. I am prone to seasickness.....not real bad, but I'd like a smooth ride if possible. Also, did you notice any fumes from the fuel back there? Your help will be greatly appreciated!

Archived