All Things Miracle!!!!

Sandi149

Hi folks,

I don't usually start threads unless I'm asking questions. :p Some of you know that I have asked A LOT of questions in the past....LOL!!! Mr. Pete do you hear me? hahahahah :D:D Anyway, I thought it would be fun to start a thread about the Miracle. There are others about the Destiny and the Triumph and other ships in the Carnival fleet.

I absolutely fell in love with the Miracle. Maybe because it was my first "long" cruise? I don't know, but that ship and the crew really left a special place in my heart. The service was outstanding. The food was great. My husband and I had such a wonderful time. I have been on several vacations to the Caribbean, Europe, many states in the US, Mexico, Canada and in my opinion this cruise was the best vacation I have ever taken.

Anyone else want to talk about the wonderful Miracle? Craig (Chitowncruiserss), Ann (Mprucha) and others? I know you are out there. :D Any future Miracle cruisers we would love to hear from you also.

I have seen many of your posts and I think you went on the Miracle in June? I remember your countdown and now that summer is over...doesn't June seem like forever ago?! I think it's time to plan another cruise! We did the Miracle in Jan 07 and I loved the ship as well. My family wasn't as happy with the 2 deck promenade layout, and I think karaoke loses a bit of it's umph being held in the lounge under the theater (I can't remember the name of it!) But, we had a fabulous time and it's a beautiful ship! We thought that Gatsby's Garden was pretty neat and we had some fun times wandering through there during the late night hours. I'm just disappointed that she move to Ft. Lauderdale because we like to sail from Tampa or Port Canaveral. We live upstate NY...maybe we'll have to try her out of NYC. Great idea to start this thread!:)

I have seen many of your posts and I think you went on the Miracle in June? I remember your countdown and now that summer is over...doesn't June seem like forever ago?! I think it's time to plan another cruise! We did the Miracle in Jan 07 and I loved the ship as well. My family wasn't as happy with the 2 deck promenade layout, and I think karaoke loses a bit of it's umph being held in the lounge under the theater (I can't remember the name of it!) But, we had a fabulous time and it's a beautiful ship! We thought that Gatsby's Garden was pretty neat and we had some fun times wandering through there during the late night hours. I'm just disappointed that she move to Ft. Lauderdale because we like to sail from Tampa or Port Canaveral. We live upstate NY...maybe we'll have to try her out of NYC. Great idea to start this thread!:)

Hiya, yes that's right...we did go in June. :D It sure does seem like June is ages ago. :( We don't have any cruises in the works at the moment but I do know that I will have lots of cruises in my future. I absolutely love it!!!

Ohhh definitely try her out of NY next spring. Nothing like sailing out of NY. I'm a born and bred NYer and I just loved sailing down the Hudson past the Statue and under the bridge.

I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the Miracle. Maybe because it was our first cruise and everything was awesome. This was when the ship sailed from Tampa which was a great port.

I'm looking at the brochure for a 2008 cruise and I can go on the Miracle out of NY in the summer or Ft. Lauderdale in the fall/winter.

I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the Miracle. Maybe because it was our first cruise and everything was awesome. This was when the ship sailed from Tampa which was a great port.

I'm looking at the brochure for a 2008 cruise and I can go on the Miracle out of NY in the summer or Ft. Lauderdale in the fall/winter.

Why don't you do both. :p

We cruised on the Miracle last December out of Tampa. It was our first cruise without our two daughter's so that was one thing we enjoyed. We were with a fairly large group of people from Tampa and we had some fun with them during our dinners. We met some wonderful people on the cruise, and the crew was very nice.

The Miracle was our second Spirit Class ship as we had also cruised on the Pride during her inaugural year. We happen to like the Spirit Class ships better than any other class that we have been on. We would cruise on either the Miracle or Pride again in a heartbeat.

John & Shari

We cruised on the Miracle last December out of Tampa. It was our first cruise without our two daughter's so that was one thing we enjoyed. We were with a fairly large group of people from Tampa and we had some fun with them during our dinners. We met some wonderful people on the cruise, and the crew was very nice.

The Miracle was our second Spirit Class ship as we had also cruised on the Pride during her inaugural year. We happen to like the Spirit Class ships better than any other class that we have been on. We would cruise on either the Miracle or Pride again in a heartbeat.

John & Shari

I've only sailed on the Spirit class ships....Miracle and Legend. Loved them both. I would go on any spirit class ship again but my first choice would be the Miracle. :p

I'll be happy to report back to this thread.....we go on the Miracle Monday, again on Nov 7th and again Jan 18th. Since we enjoyed the Legend so much, this should be like going home :D

If you loved the Legend, I think you will really love the Miracle. We were on the Legend too (short cruise). Those urns were everywhere :p but I did like the ship. The Miracle leaves a special place in my heart though. You are so lucky to be sailing on her 3 times!!!!

Have a wonderful time. :)

Hi Sandi

Thanks for starting this thread. We are going on the Miracle in April and I just can’t wait. I want to read everything, see everything, and hear everything about this ship. So all you Miracle alumni please post your experiences, both good and not so good.

30 more Mondays to go!

Cheryl

Thank you for starting this thread - we are sailing on the Miracle for the 11/15/2007 cruise - we are so looking forward to this I can hardly stand myself - I keep joking about getting a second job just to make the time fly by quicker!!!

I know the feeling....that's how I felt before I was sailing also. :p

I am so happy you started this thread! We just decided today to book the 8 day eastern Caribbean on June 2. So far we have 4 families going. I am so excited:D . We were trying to decide between the Miracle or the Victory out of Norfolk. Do you think we made a good choice? We are a family of 6 with children ages 3, 4, 15, and 17. Can you tell me more about her? How many pools are there? Is there mini golf? Any info would be greatly appreciated...

I am so happy you started this thread! We just decided today to book the 8 day eastern Caribbean on June 2. So far we have 4 families going. I am so excited:D . We were trying to decide between the Miracle or the Victory out of Norfolk. Do you think we made a good choice? We are a family of 6 with children ages 3, 4, 15, and 17. Can you tell me more about her? How many pools are there? Is there mini golf? Any info would be greatly appreciated...

We went on June 4th :D Yes I think you made a great choice. Never was on the Victory although I'm sure I would like that ship too but the Miracle is a bit newer and I just have a special place in my heart for her. :)

There are 3 pools plus a kiddie pool. Not sure about the mini golf though. They have a wonderful supperclub. A fabulous crew and the service was excellent. From what I read from other people the Camp Carnival is very good also. Scroll up a bit and there is a link to my pictures.

I think you will really enjoy the Miracle.

.....and the Miracle this year on August 31. From the moment my son and I walked on the Miracle, we absolutely loved it. Can't really pinpoint why this happened, but suffice it to say, this was a great cruise. The ship was great, the crew was great, the service was great, the food was great. I kind of wish it wasn't so great, because I had to book another cruise (actually a B2B) so I would have something to look forward to next year.

Damn you Miracle!

Why did you have to be so good?

:D

the miracle was my favorite by far. were on many years ago the ectasy, then went on royals grandeur and after waiting several years, went on the miracle and dont regret it not for a moment. the food was excellent, the staff was fantastic, the shows were welldone, except didnt particularly like the hypnotist or the village idiots. just my personal opinion. there is a miniature golf course up by the basketball courts and it does get quite windy, but it was fun anyway. there is ping pong also. there is plenty to do and if you just want to sit around by the pool and engulf yourself with beverages, its just as good. trust me no mistakes on this ship..i am going on the CTN in october and although its only 2 days, i cant wait to see the ship again.

lesley

Sandi, I loved looking at your pictures. I think my favorite one though is the alligator towel animal! ;) I've never seen them make a towel animal using the beach towel -- and pillow mints for eyes! ;) I still have like 159 days to wait 'til my Miracle cruise. Patience is not one of my virtues!

We went on June 4th :D Yes I think you made a great choice. Never was on the Victory although I'm sure I would like that ship too but the Miracle is a bit newer and I just have a special place in my heart for her. :)

There are 3 pools plus a kiddie pool. Not sure about the mini golf though. They have a wonderful supperclub. A fabulous crew and the service was excellent. From what I read from other people the Camp Carnival is very good also. Scroll up a bit and there is a link to my pictures.

I think you will really enjoy the Miracle.

Sandi~

Great pictures! Thanks for the info. I was going to ask if the sea was a little rough because we did the eastern caribbean this past May and it was a little choppy sometimes. I saw some of your pictures with the title "choppy seas"..should I be worried???

Carrie

As some of you know, I went on the Miracle last October and give it GREAT reviews.....I was home less than a week before I was booked on the Southern..............

E-mail conf from DHL today that my parents docs have been shipped (such a nice boy....I'm taking them):)

My SIL in the cabin next to us....her Docs came today!!:)

The Docs for our cabin along with the boys cabin..........hopefully I'll be dancin' tomorrow:(

So glad to see that so many people love the Miracle! :) We are sailing on her in a little over 2 months and can't wait. Honestly, it wasn't our first choice of ship or itinerary so I've been kind of nervous about it, but now I'm really looking forward to the ship.

So glad to see that so many people love the Miracle! :) We are sailing on her in a little over 2 months and can't wait. Honestly, it wasn't our first choice of ship or itinerary so I've been kind of nervous about it, but now I'm really looking forward to the ship.

She is a GREAT ship with a FANTASTIC crew.........up until a recent makeover of one of the Fantasy class ships......the Miracle was a 3 time consecutive winner of Carnival's "Eagle Award"

It's given by Carnival to the ship that gets the highest customer service/satisfaction scores

Feel free to check out my site ***** I have a section from our 10-01-06 cruise and one for our 31 day away 10-22-07 cruise..............

I LOVE THIS SHIP!!!!

Archived