All Things Miracle!!!!

Sandi149

Not that I really want to ruin the surprise or anything but I am looking for some interior shots of the Miracle....anybody have any......hmmmm.....maybe Sandi....hubby has been asking and he has the patience of most VA/MD/DC drivers on 495 during rushhour.....

Not that I really want to ruin the surprise or anything but I am looking for some interior shots of the Miracle....anybody have any......hmmmm.....maybe Sandi....hubby has been asking and he has the patience of most VA/MD/DC drivers on 495 during rushhour.....

here is a link to a page at my site where I linked all of the CC'ers photo links.......one girl Simone was on the ship real early and has some great shots without a bunch of people....

*****marvelous_miracle_misfits_10.htm

Sandi~

Great pictures! Thanks for the info. I was going to ask if the sea was a little rough because we did the eastern caribbean this past May and it was a little choppy sometimes. I saw some of your pictures with the title "choppy seas"..should I be worried???

Carrie

Nah, don't worry. The seas vary from day to day. We only had that one rough day and it wasn't that bad. After that it was smooth sailing down and back up to NY.

That certainly would be a lot of fun wouldn't it.

Looking back I guess I should have said "someday".............because "1 day" certainly wouldn't be enough LOL

I can see it now....."CCL is offering 1 day cruises of......the port..........Like Tampa's to the bridge and back or NY's take a lap around Liberty"

Looking back I guess I should have said "someday".............because "1 day" certainly wouldn't be enough LOL

I can see it now....."CCL is offering 1 day cruises of......the port"

After doing the 8 night, I don't think I could go back to the real short cruises. The Miracle really spoiled me. :p

The Miracle AND crew are awesome! Our best carnival cruise to date. My wife gave me the cruise for my 50th birthday last Sept. Last minute, too. Booked on Monday, left on Saturday from Tampa. Our pics from our Miracle cruise are here:

http://travel.webshots.com/album/559162359VYRmNh

We came VERY close to booking the Miracle this November, but chose the Zuiderdam with HAL beacuse of the intinerary(and price).........maybe next year............

Glad I finally found a Miracle only site, great pics. Any must do's while on this ship? Any tips specific to this ship? I know on the Victory you can access a front deck that is seldom used, great for getting away from the crowd, does anyone know if it is the same on the Miracle?

Thanks

Hi Sandi

Thanks for starting this thread. We are going on the Miracle in April and I just can’t wait. I want to read everything, see everything, and hear everything about this ship. So all you Miracle alumni please post your experiences, both good and not so good.

30 more Mondays to go!

Cheryl

Cheryl, are you going on the 7th of April?

We were on the Miracle Sept. 8th sailing. Absolutely loved the ship and the crew was the best. The asst Maitre d was the same one as on our Legend cruise last year, He remembered us - even our table number! We felt like we had run into an old friend, and by the end o the cruise I was dreading leaving. If anyone is going again in December tell Thomas his ladies from table 391 say hello, and if any of you are lucky enough to have Branislav from Slovakia as your head waiter and Hana from the Chech Republic as your bar waitress give them a big hello from the 4 ladies of table 391!!! :) These people can make you fall in love with them and make you want to take them home with you. We are thinking of going again in May 08 - such a long time to wait!:(

I have 61 days to go until I am on the Miracle. I have been on the Legend and the Pride (sister ships) but people seem to really like the Miracle the best. I'm glad you started this thread Sandi, thanks.

As for one day cruises to nowhere, I think it would be such a tease.

I have 61 days to go until I am on the Miracle. I have been on the Legend and the Pride (sister ships) but people seem to really like the Miracle the best. I'm glad you started this thread Sandi, thanks.

As for one day cruises to nowhere, I think it would be such a tease.

Hiya Name Game,

I'm glad that I started this thread too. I had to ask about your screen name on here. Did you take it after the "Name Game" on PLJ?

The CTN is a tease but it's a good way to sample the ship and Carnival.

Sandi,

Thanks for sharing all of your great pictures on the Miracle. It brought back many fond memories of our cruise on the Miracle. I see where the Miracle is coming back to FL. We may just have to see about booking another cruise on this wonderful ship.

John & Shari

There's no great story about my name. When I signed up, every name I tried to pick was already taken. I got so frustrated and just typed in Name game and it was accepted. I think I need to lie and come up with a better story. :D

Ohhh so it wasn't from that Name Game on PLJ. Hmmmm I surely thought it was being that you are from NY. :p

i'm glad you started this thread too, sandi. for us, miracle was booked solely for the ship, b/c of the rave reviews i had continually read on here.

i am really looking forward to it. it cld even go to jamaica, i don't care. i am a little worried about being offended by all of the nekkid statues though (kidding as to both of these statements, of course). :p :D

Hi all, and to you Popsec.

We will be going on Miracle for a back to back Nov 29 and Dec 7th 2008. I want to be on board for my 40th birthday (dec 8th). We were on Legend back in febuary and love her, I love the layout. Since Feb I have been looking at alot of criuise ship photos, and I like Mircale the best. The wait is way to long. I will have to do some pretty fast talking inorder to get a cruise in this winter.

We are looking forward to our turn on the Miracle. We chose her for the itinerary, and that we sailed the Legend last year and loved the layout of the ship and the size. To us the size is perfect - we tried one mega ship and just didn't like it. As we were waiting in line to get on the Legend last year one of the ladies that were sitting beside us was raving about the Miracle and what a great ship she was. At that time I said to DH - well if we like this cruise - we should try the Miracle next year. And here we are - only 186 days left to go! Can't wait to sail. :)

i'm glad you started this thread too, sandi. for us, miracle was booked solely for the ship, b/c of the rave reviews i had continually read on here.

i am really looking forward to it. it cld even go to jamaica, i don't care. i am a little worried about being offended by all of the nekkid statues though (kidding as to both of these statements, of course). :p :D

Ahhh there she is....my friend Truecruiser, now we can have a party.....LOL!!!:D

The Miracle does get mostly great reviews. Do you know your room assignment yet or did you do a gty? We were in 5204 by the atrium elevators and I thought it was the perfect location. And our cabin team was absolutely fabulous. Patrick from Jamaica and his asst. Herbert from Indonesia. They always greeted us by name and asked how our day was and what we did that day. I was totally impressed. They also kept that cabin spotless, especially after we came back from the Baths and got sand all over the place. When we got back from dinner all that sand was gone. They were just wonderful. Our wait staff was quite good also. After the first night the waiter knew that I wanted iced tea with lemon so every night after that there was a plate of lemons in front of my spot and right away he would bring me the iced tea.

I know some people complain about how the dining room looks with those grapes but I didn't think they were bad at all. Reminded me of an Italian vineyard in Tuscany. :p Plus the food and the company more than made up for it. I just can't say enough good things about that ship.

Archived