All Things Miracle!!!!

Sandi149

Hi,

I am sailing on the Miracle in Feb 2008. I have booked my first aft balcony. It is not a corner balcony. Anyone have a picture of the aft room and balcony?

Thanks in advance.

Kim

Cabin sould be standard....the balcony glass will be at an angle of the back of the ship, so there might be some slight difference in size between decks

I found these for you

2106350500098669841S600x600Q85.jpg

2352290140098669841S600x600Q85.jpg

This one seems to sum it up

2381424680098669841S600x600Q85.jpg

We are also booked on the Miracle and can't wait! Will be celebrating my 40th birthday next March on an 8-night Southern. I chose the Miracle for a couple of reasons, the itinerary (never been to St. Kitts or St. Lucia and I LOVE St. Marteen!), the "extra" night, four sea days and best of all, I was able to book a corner aft (4237). I've wanted to try a Spirit Class ship and have heard so many wonderful things about the Miracle. All the stars seem to be lining up for this to be a fantastic cruise for DH and I.

NCTribefan, being from NE Ohio, I automatically assume you are an Indians fan. Am I right??

momofsons, we'll be getting off the ship as you get on!

Sandi, thanks for starting this thread. I've enjoyed reading your posts on Cruise Critic. It's obvious that the Miracle was a terrific cruise for you! I'm sure it will be the same for us :)

We are also booked on the Miracle and can't wait! Will be celebrating my 40th birthday next March on an 8-night Southern. I chose the Miracle for a couple of reasons, the itinerary (never been to St. Kitts or St. Lucia and I LOVE St. Marteen!), the "extra" night, four sea days and best of all, I was able to book a corner aft (4237). I've wanted to try a Spirit Class ship and have heard so many wonderful things about the Miracle. All the stars seem to be lining up for this to be a fantastic cruise for DH and I.

NCTribefan, being from NE Ohio, I automatically assume you are an Indians fan. Am I right??

momofsons, we'll be getting off the ship as you get on!

Sandi, thanks for starting this thread. I've enjoyed reading your posts on Cruise Critic. It's obvious that the Miracle was a terrific cruise for you! I'm sure it will be the same for us :)

It was the best vacation that my husband and I have ever had and we have been to many places. That cruise was practically perfection. Ever since I was a kid and my parents used to cruise all the time, I have always dreamed of going on a Caribbean cruise alone with my husband leaving out of NYC. So my mom watched my kids and my husband and I went and my dream finally came true. :) This was my first "real" cruise....the other two that I have in my sig were only 2 night CTN. You are going to love the Miracle. I do not have one complaint about that ship or the crew.

Your pics are great! Can you tell me when the Bath Robe and Beer party is? Is it listed in the Capers?

They don't have a bathrobe and beer party or at least they didn't when we went but they did have a Mexican deck party after sailaway from San Juan which was very nice.

Michelle - yes, grew up in Wickliffe. Have been gone for many, many years, but sometimes think about moving back just for the baseball. I now watch lots of minor league baseball down here.

I woke up during the night thinking about the cruise! This is going to drive me nuts. I'm already telling myself I need to think about other forms of vacation because once my DD moves on, I won't have anyone to sail with and I can't afford to go solo. Well, at least I don't think I can afford it.

:(

And dont forget to check out this pdf of the Miracle

Very informative!!

http://www.savefile.com/files/939491

Thanks so much for that...I already forwarded it on to everyone going on our cruise!

It says "heated splash pool." Is that true? I have never been on a Carnival cruise where the pools were heated (at least they didn't feel heated)...I will be in heaven if the pools are heated:D I won't get in our pool unless it is 85 degrees or higher:eek:

I need someone to help me find that secret door LOL.

Called a ta yesterday and asked for some poop on the Mircale...he's gonna get back with me today...I hope...

Hello Liv dear. :p:D And how are you this morning?

Morning to you too :) Mr. Perv is well...for a Monday I suppose:D ...and you?

Gonna have to go back and look at your pics again...and then get back on the phone. LOL.

Morning to you too :) Mr. Perv is well...for a Monday I suppose:D ...and you?

Gonna have to go back and look at your pics again...and then get back on the phone. LOL.

Doing good also for a monday.

So you're really thinking of sailing on the Miracle? That is great. You are going to love it. :D

Do you have the link to my pictures or do you want me to post it?

Ahhh there she is....my friend Truecruiser, now we can have a party.....LOL!!!:D

The Miracle does get mostly great reviews. Do you know your room assignment yet or did you do a gty? We were in 5204 by the atrium elevators and I thought it was the perfect location. And our cabin team was absolutely fabulous. Patrick from Jamaica and his asst. Herbert from Indonesia. They always greeted us by name and asked how our day was and what we did that day. I was totally impressed. They also kept that cabin spotless, especially after we came back from the Baths and got sand all over the place. When we got back from dinner all that sand was gone. They were just wonderful. Our wait staff was quite good also. After the first night the waiter knew that I wanted iced tea with lemon so every night after that there was a plate of lemons in front of my spot and right away he would bring me the iced tea.

I know some people complain about how the dining room looks with those grapes but I didn't think they were bad at all. Reminded me of an Italian vineyard in Tuscany. :p Plus the food and the company more than made up for it. I just can't say enough good things about that ship.

you mean a beer and bathrobe partae on lido, lol? (i'm stuck on that, can't ya tell?):p

yes, always pay for cabin assignments. have 2 7A obstructed balconies side by side. never had an obstructed balcony, but wanted to book 2 balconies so this saved some $ (cruise is pricey). pic sent to me by CCL shows obstruction at feet too. so, it's really the deck below that gets the shaft, or so it seems from the pics.

you mean a beer and bathrobe partae on lido, lol? (i'm stuck on that, can't ya tell?):p

yes, always pay for cabin assignments. have 2 7A obstructed balconies side by side. never had an obstructed balcony, but wanted to book 2 balconies so this saved some $ (cruise is pricey). pic sent to me by CCL shows obstruction at feet too. so, it's really the deck below that gets the shaft, or so it seems from the pics.

Well I guess you could always stick your bathrobe on and get a beer and you can call it "TC's Special B&B party".......LOL!!!!! :D

That cabin sounds nice. Which deck are you on?

Well I guess you could always stick your bathrobe on and get a beer and you can call it "TC's Special B&B party".......LOL!!!!! :D

That cabin sounds nice. Which deck are you on?

lol, i posted just that somewhere else. if they don't do it, i just might arrange my own. have to see what kind of peeps are on board w/ me, lol. if they are fun, then absolutely. have one fun pax in mind.:p

i don't even remember. either upper or empress. wherever the 7As are. they are only on one deck i think.

lol, i posted just that somewhere else. if they don't do it, i just might arrange my own. have to see what kind of peeps are on board w/ me, lol. if they are fun, then absolutely. have one fun pax in mind.:p

i don't even remember. either upper or empress. wherever the 7As are. they are only on one deck i think.

I think if you are on the empress you will still be able to look out and see the ocean, it's just looking down that you will have the obstruction. On the Upper though I think there might be an obstruction according to what Chitown Cruiser said.

My wife and I cruise on the Miracle in exactly four weeks! We've enjoyed the Inspiration' date=' the Pride, the Glory, and the Conquest, but it sounds as if the best is yet to come with the Miracle.[/quote']

You are going to love it. Great ship. :D Since you sailed on the Pride, the layout is the same cause they are sister ships.

Archived