All Things Miracle!!!!

Sandi149

I'm thinkin' this person isn't going to come back.

Suggestions....

Liv, she will come back. She is a friend of mine. She's probably just busy today. If she doesn't post by tomorrow, I will email her and have her give you the name of the hotel. :)

Hi Sandi

Thanks for starting this thread. We are going on the Miracle in April and I just can’t wait. I want to read everything, see everything, and hear everything about this ship. So all you Miracle alumni please post your experiences, both good and not so good.

30 more Mondays to go!

Cheryl

Amen to this! We sail on the Miracle in June and ditto...give us all you've got!!!

Vickie

Thanks for the Capers Solo. :D ohh btw, I see that they also changed the Captain. When we were on the Miracle in June it was Antonio Marchetti.

You were on the same cruise with my parents. The current Captain was such a cool guy! He was very visible. He had his very young (3 years old????) daughter on this cruise. He was funny and friendly. He was out and about a lot.

You were on the same cruise with my parents. The current Captain was such a cool guy! He was very visible. He had his very young (3 years old????) daughter on this cruise. He was funny and friendly. He was out and about a lot.

Really? They went June 4th also? What did they think of the cruise? Did they like it? We had such a wonderful time. Everything was perfect for us. :)

Really? They went June 4th also? What did they think of the cruise? Did they like it? We had such a wonderful time. Everything was perfect for us. :)

I had a bad experience with Carnival in the past, because my parents had such a great cruise, I decided to give Carnival another try. You read my review: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=633284. I loved it!

I had a bad experience with Carnival in the past, because my parents had such a great cruise, I decided to give Carnival another try. You read my review: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=633284. I loved it!

Yeah I read your review the other day on that thread. But what about your parents? They didn't like it?

They loved it, they thought it was the best cruise they had ever taken, that's why I gave it another shot.

I thought it was the best vacation that I ever had. It was just wonderful. I would sail the Miracle again in a heartbeat. Glad you gave Carnival another shot. You can have bad cruises on any line, just like you can have bad land vacations at times.

We're thinking about the Miracle for mid-January 08 with our 4 kids (11, 10, 8 and 6). I read a review somewhere that said motion-sickness was an issue in the kids club because of its location on the ship. Any input? Also, what was your impression of the kids program and facilities?

Miracle sounds like a great ship, and my husband really likes the itinerary.

was on the ship in august and my kids never got sick. yes, the kids club is in a weird location, i agree, but if the waters are calm, they will be fine. honestly, my 15 yr old didnt do teen things, but my 13 yr old did some of the things and he really liked the activities. my 10 year old picked the "fun" stuff. he made candy. did some sports events, played i think it was wii, and did the make your own t shirt. the girls that we met his age, did a lot more things in camp carnival. they have plenty to offer. it depends on the kids. my kids loved the slide and the pool and playing cards with the kids they met. hope this helps.

lesley

Sandi- I know this doesn't belong here but I can't seem to find that paranormal thread. Any way you had asked about a paranormal website. Try Ghostvillage.com. I think it's pretty good. I think you will enjoy it. I guess they must have deleted that thread. That would have been interesting to read. Mary49:)

Sandi- I know this doesn't belong here but I can't seem to find that paranormal thread. Any way you had asked about a paranormal website. Try Ghostvillage.com. I think it's pretty good. I think you will enjoy it. I guess they must have deleted that thread. That would have been interesting to read. Mary49:)

The mods removed it. But please don't talk about it anymore cause I don't want them to remove this thread.

Thanks. :)

Hey Miracle fans, can someone give me some information about the gym equipment on board? I can't tell from the Carnival site and the Miracle PDF any details about the cardio and the weight training equipment...there appears to be plenty of treadmills from the pictures, but is there a good selection of ellipticals and other cardio equipment available? Also, for the weight machines, do they use traditional, hydraulic, or band resistance? And were there enough to get in a good circuit training workout?

DH is doing a biggest loser contest that finishes the week we are on board. :rolleyes: He needs to keep up the weight loss and so do I, so we need to make sure we have a good fitness plan in place before we set sail. A free cruise is the prize if he wins, so he's got to win! :)

the mini golf was fun. it is free, you just need to use your sail and sign to get the clubs, so they know you will return everything. as far as the gym, there was plenty of equip, treadmills, eliptical etc....but it was crowded the two times i went. i took a fantastic spin class for 10.00 well worth it, i heard the classes which most are free, were great as well. FYI, there is a track on board as well, and there were plenty of people walking, every morning i saw them as i had by coffee by the pool. as far as the machines, i dont remember if they were hydraulic or not, but i believe they were. hope you win the free cruise, good luck. the miracle was a blast.

lesley

Oct. 2nd is my wedding anniversary....24 years. :p

What would you like to know about the Miracle?

Congrats Sandi! Oct 2nd is a significant day for me too. My B-Day.:D

10/02/64

Thanks for starting this thread. As you know I am also a Miracle groupie. I also fell in love with the ship as soon as I got on. Now this was my first cruise so I really didn't have much to compare it to, but I heard so many comments during my cruise about how great the ship was compared to others I new I was experiencing something special.

Mine too. :D I'll be 27 this year.

Lesley, thanks for the info on the gym. I hope it's not too crowded first thing in the morning. I forgot all about the jogging track, that's something else we can do.

Hey Miracle fans, can someone give me some information about the gym equipment on board? I can't tell from the Carnival site and the Miracle PDF any details about the cardio and the weight training equipment...there appears to be plenty of treadmills from the pictures, but is there a good selection of ellipticals and other cardio equipment available? Also, for the weight machines, do they use traditional, hydraulic, or band resistance? And were there enough to get in a good circuit training workout?

DH is doing a biggest loser contest that finishes the week we are on board. :rolleyes: He needs to keep up the weight loss and so do I, so we need to make sure we have a good fitness plan in place before we set sail. A free cruise is the prize if he wins, so he's got to win! :)

Oh man I feel sorry for him!!! I hope he can turn off the temptation for all the food:( I gained at least 5-10 pounds on my cruise. I couldn't imagine trying to LOSE weight on a cruise!!

10/02/64

Thanks for starting this thread. As you know I am also a Miracle groupie. I also fell in love with the ship as soon as I got on. Now this was my first cruise so I really didn't have much to compare it to, but I heard so many comments during my cruise about how great the ship was compared to others I new I was experiencing something special.

Really....thats great. :D Although I'm a few years older than you are.:p

Archived