All Things Miracle!!!!

Sandi149

Hi Sandi,

Thanks for starting this thread. We too, are sailing on the 5/1/08 Miracle out of NY (as most of our cruises ARE out of NY lol) and I am so look forward to it. We'll be overlooking the Atrium in 8200 this cruise...so I'm happy to hear you also liked the location.

Actually you and I agreed once before on a different subject...I believe it was shopping in AH Riise.:D

And I work on the upper east side and getting here is a nightmare too!

Chris

Hi Sandi,

Thanks for starting this thread. We too, are sailing on the 5/1/08 Miracle out of NY (as most of our cruises ARE out of NY lol) and I am so look forward to it. We'll be overlooking the Atrium in 8200 this cruise...so I'm happy to hear you also liked the location.

Actually you and I agreed once before on a different subject...I believe it was shopping in AH Riise.:D

And I work on the upper east side and getting here is a nightmare too!

Chris

Yes, we did a lot of shopping in Riise. Great prices and a great staff. :D

You are going to love the Miracle.

Sandi is right....3 hot tubs on the Lido at the different pools (one of which is Adult Only) and then the one at the spa which is also free.

The hot tub at the main Lido pool was out of order when I cruised. Im pretty sure it was still chained off on the following cruise as well, but Im not sure if its up and running again.

Are there refrigerators in the cabins?

And What are the must see or do things on the Miracle! It will be my first time in August!

Yes there are refrigerators. They are locked so if you want them opened you have to ask your steward. There are soft drinks and liquor in there and some snacks but they aren't free so make sure that if you do take anything, you know that you will be charged on your sign and sail card.

Definitely have dinner at Nick and Nora's supper club. The food is outstanding. While I thought the dining room food was very good, the supper club is even better because it's made to order and they aren't cooking for a thousand people at once. The cost is 30 p/p but it is well worth it. They give you a lot food so don't eat lunch that day. :p

Here is a link to the menu for the supper club.http://unofficialcarnivalwiki.com/wiki/Supper_Club

Hi for the first (but im sure not last) time everyone,

Thanks for all of your great posts! Reading through them has been soooooooo helpful!

So a few quick questions. We have a suite booked with the wrap balcony (I cant wait) and was wondering if all the windows and doors have the ability to be opened. Also, if the balcony doors can be wedged / locked in the opened position for fresh air and the sounds of the sea?

Also, has any one seen the whirlpool tubs? Are the tiny or big enough to comfortably lay down and relax in. I am 6ft / 220 and tend to be cramped in tubs.

Thanks again! :)

Hi for the first (but im sure not last) time everyone,

Thanks for all of your great posts! Reading through them has been soooooooo helpful!

So a few quick questions. We have a suite booked with the wrap balcony (I cant wait) and was wondering if all the windows and doors have the ability to be opened. Also, if the balcony doors can be wedged / locked in the opened position for fresh air and the sounds of the sea?

Also, has any one seen the whirlpool tubs? Are the tiny or big enough to comfortably lay down and relax in. I am 6ft / 220 and tend to be cramped in tubs.

Thanks again! :)

Welcome to Cruise Critic. I see you are from Queens. Me too. :D

I don't think all the windows and doors open up in the wrap cabins, but I'm not 100% sure. I think it's only one door. Someone else on here I'm sure will post about that. Those wrap balconies are supposed to be great. Which deck did you get? I believe on Deck 4 and 8 they are like 2 room suites.

You would have to bring a bungee cord or some type of rubber cord to open the door and keep it open. Also, when you open the door, the AC goes off.

The hot tubs are a decent size but I'm short, so they were comfortable for me. If there are 6 people in it, I definitely think you would feel cramped.

Thanks Sandi,

In regards to the tubs, I was reffering to the room tubs. The suites are supposed to have whirlepool tubs and I was wondering if they are a decent size. From what I have read, these suites are supposed to be awesome!

Thanks again!

Ohhh those tubs....LOL Sorry can't help you there. We just had a regular balcony cabin which only had a shower. I'm sure someone else will post on here about the suites or you could post a new thread about it.

Can anyone give me an idea on what the menus are on the ship and the activities? How about the excursions...what are the must sees? Will be on the ship Feb 27th. Any help would be highly appreciated. Its going to be our anniversary cruise.

I know the islands we will be going to are St. Kitts, St Lucia, and St. Maarten

Can anyone give me an idea on what the menus are on the ship and the activities? How about the excursions...what are the must sees? Will be on the ship Feb 27th. Any help would be highly appreciated. Its going to be our anniversary cruise.

I know the islands we will be going to are St. Kitts, St Lucia, and St. Maarten

My site with Miracle things about this itinerary and a link is there for my review.

*****Misfits%20to%20the%20St's%20page.htm

Archived