All Things Miracle!!!!

Sandi149

Just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone for their info and opinions. It has helped us tremendously to plan our cruise. We sail tomorrow and when we return we will be sure to write a review. Thanks again. I am so excited because this is the first time for a balcony and we are aft. I am not going to think about the weather, because a cruise is what you make it! Also, we will be celebrating our 20th anniversay on-board so what more can I ask for? :)

Hmmmm pomegranate martinis sound quite good. :p My husband likes classic martinis made with Grey Goose vodka also with a few olives. :D Those are too strong for me....LOL

Yes, too strong for me too! I guess it's a guy thing lol.

Yes, the other restaurant is asian fusion and I just now remembered the name. It's called Dragonfly.

Thanks Sandi!

Just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone for their info and opinions. It has helped us tremendously to plan our cruise. We sail tomorrow and when we return we will be sure to write a review. Thanks again. I am so excited because this is the first time for a balcony and we are aft. I am not going to think about the weather, because a cruise is what you make it! Also, we will be celebrating our 20th anniversay on-board so what more can I ask for? :)

Sunrise, have a super super cruise! And congratulations on your anniversary...20 years is quite a feat these days lol ;).

For all you folks sailing on the Miracle tomorrow have a wonderful cruise!!!!!! :D

Toni, I emailed you but I see you are out of the office today. Great, your vacation has started!!! Woo hoo. Have a wonderful time. Tell us all about it when you get back.

Question please...DH and I are set to sail on 06/02 on the Miracle in an extended balcony cabin and in looking at pictures of some of the balconies, etc...some of them show wooden chairs/tables and others show what looks to be canvas backed or netted backed or something type of chairs..Do they vary from cabin catagory? Just curious. Only 17 more days, seems sooooo long

Question please...DH and I are set to sail on 06/02 on the Miracle in an extended balcony cabin and in looking at pictures of some of the balconies, etc...some of them show wooden chairs/tables and others show what looks to be canvas backed or netted backed or something type of chairs..Do they vary from cabin catagory? Just curious. Only 17 more days, seems sooooo long

I'll take pictures and let you know when I get back in a week! :D

Have a great cruise!

We were in 8200, cat.8H, and had blue mesh chairs. One reclined & one didn't (not that it was broken, lol, just designed that way :p). They were comfortable. And there was also a small metal/plexiglass table.

Sorry I have no info on the CD...never crossed paths with him. Just FYI, I'm not into it, but alot of people are: there were endless sessions on scrapbooking!

Hi CyndiT,

Come join our roll call for June 2nd. We have a good sized group and it's going to be a blast. Here's the link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=608710

Originally Posted by CyndiT

Would like to know too...if you get the wooden ones is it acceptable to ask the cabin stewart for the mesh ones or do you just get what you get?

Originally Posted by CyndiT

Would like to know too...if you get the wooden ones is it acceptable to ask the cabin stewart for the mesh ones or do you just get what you get?

chairs are plastic-- not wooden- then ust look wooden.

Have you seen the canvas chairs in pics of the Miracle? I know that canvas ones are on the conquest class.

Each ship has different chairs.

I can't wait for you to leave on your cruise, because the following week, we'll be leaving on ours :) I hope you have a wonderful time. We'll wave at you from the pier on your return! :D

I can't wait for you to leave on your cruise, because the following week, we'll be leaving on ours :) I hope you have a wonderful time. We'll wave at you from the pier on your return! :D

Hi Mona - We will try to take good care of her for you, but with our group I can't make any promises. HA HA!

Hope you enjoy your cruise as well. I will look for your wave as we get off.

when I was on the Miracle in October, they were in the process of switching the balcony furniture from the plastic faux wood to the aluminum with the mesh. They did our port forward upper deck the night before we returned home(they removed it)...the steward was putting the new stuff out as we disembarked.

when I was on the Miracle in October, they were in the process of switching the balcony furniture from the plastic faux wood to the aluminum with the mesh. They did our port forward upper deck the night before we returned home(they removed it)...the steward was putting the new stuff out as we disembarked.

That is in response to the safety changes after the Star Princess fire. We had the furniture on the Crown Princess.

I will be on the Miracle June 2nd, and this thread is a huge help. I couldn't find anything in a search, but do interior cabin have refrigerators?

yes

go to cruise deck plans.... http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Main/shipscarnival.php

if you click on the ship and then cabin details by deck(click your deck)....you can scroll to your specific cabin

there is good free info here...some you have to pay for....I use the free stuff.

yes

go to cruise deck plans.... http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Main/shipscarnival.php

if you click on the ship and then cabin details by deck(click your deck)....you can scroll to your specific cabin

there is good free info here...some you have to pay for....I use the free stuff.

Thank you. I have used that site before, but not this part of it that gives very detailed info.

I will be on the Miracle June 2nd, and this thread is a huge help. I couldn't find anything in a search, but do interior cabin have refrigerators?

all cabins have mini fridges.. but beaware that these are more like coolers then refrigerators--they dont keep stuff very cold. We used a small cooler-one that holds 12 cans for our cold drinks. Steward kept that full of ice

HELP! We will be in St. Thomas in 3 weeks and I just read that the Beach Properties at Sapphire Beach are closed (restaurant, shop, food, drink). Not sure exactly what this means but Im hoping that doesnt mean there will be no food/drinks/chairs/etc available. Does anyone know anything about this or can tell me if there will be other options available at the beach. I dont want to be stranded at a beach with no amenities.:eek:

http://www.**********/wwwtalk/read.php?4,91303

We're all set to sail away tomorrow, woo hoo!!!

Hmm ... no low-down on the Cruise Director? Not that it matters, not like we can change it. :rolleyes:

Look for the reviews when we get home!

the CD was good, but MH and I really liked the Assistant CD better, but I have no complaints

brent Mitchell is the CD

I've never seen Starbucks on any Carnival ship. The OP probably meant 2 Specialty Coffee areas, unless Carnival has changed their vendor.

they are actual Starbucks. they make lattes, capps, mochas, etc.. but I am 99% sure it wasnt a Starbucks. Plus, you had to pay for these drinks anyway

How do you know if your room has an extended balcony or not?

Archived