Legend - Excursions

mar5762

I went on a cruise a year and a half ago and the information I got on the excursions was really helpful, so thought I'd try that again here.

Going on the Legend Oct 14 - Any suggestions for excursions?? Have a good size group going and we're meeting soon about the different things you can do.

I know to go to St John on your own is definitely much cheaper...any information for San Juan or Tortola?

THANKS!

In Tortola you can get an island tour right off the ship for like $15.00 pp. Then have the driver take you to the beach and they will pick you up after and get you back to the ship in plenty of time. We really enjoyed our beach day in Tortola and the tour was something to see.

Have fun!

If you arrive in San Juan during the day with plenty of time to tour, Old San Juan is very interesting. You can get a map for a walking tour at the tourist office or in a decent guidebook. Last time I looked, it was a little pink building west of the pier on the edge of the old city. There is plenty of shopping there, although a lot of it is the same stuff, but there is also El Morro, the Cathedral and some interesting restaurants.

Archived