P&O on ebay !!

LibraLass41

We were discussing the naff gifts that dear old pando give cruisers when they reach different Portunis/or the old POSH tiers, and someone suggested looking on ebay, so I have just had a look; quite interesting for us pando fans.....

The Arcadia p&o Book £2.99 +p&p, now thats a bargin , £14.99 onboard ship (i bought the Aurora book on ebay for £5 but p&p was £4, still cheap and signed by captain with maiden voyage certificate inside).

Some funny things on there too, Oriana ash tray ?? !! £4.99 plus p/p, cups, saucers and plates all nobbled no doubt, menus from all ships including the Canberra, and Canberra egg cup was quite sweet at £1.99 plus p/p

A few interesting things..... a 1/1250 scale model of the new Arcadia!!!! £60... nice if you are a big fan for the study perhaps!!!, and a metal plate p&o poster 8x 10 was quite nice.

The most duff thing on there was....wait for it.... a DVD all about p&o cruises(taken from the front of a brochure!!)Starting bid 1p or 'buy now' price £4.99

Sue

• 2 weeks later...

Talk about naff gifts, I think I made a bit of a mistake recently!!!

We were invited several years ago to the launch of the Adonia/Oceana, just for an overnight stay, when Princess Ann and Zara Philips were there.

As a gift we were given a little coffee cup set with the dates on to commemorate the event in a gift box.

It sat in a cupboard gathering dust for years, when I took it to a car boot and sold it for £8.00.

Now reading your post, perhaps I could have got a lot more!!!! I am just going to have a look and see if any are there, or perhaps I shouldn't!!! :o

Kate

Talk about naff gifts, I think I made a bit of a mistake recently!!!

We were invited several years ago to the launch of the Adonia/Oceana, just for an overnight stay, when Princess Ann and Zara Philips were there.

As a gift we were given a little coffee cup set with the dates on to commemorate the event in a gift box.

It sat in a cupboard gathering dust for years, when I took it to a car boot and sold it for £8.00.

Now reading your post, perhaps I could have got a lot more!!!! I am just going to have a look and see if any are there, or perhaps I shouldn't!!! :o

Kate

No don't look cos they are selling for ££££££££'s:eek: Probably.....

And you will not be able to look at Cash in the Attic or Flog It either.:eek:

Ahhh well easy come easy go.

:)Happy Cruising:)

:cool:

Dai

BTW anyone want a ship with salt and pepper funnels?

Archived