Owner's Suite on Pride of America

azgkrudi

Can someone who has been on this particular ship in AA category tell me what all the perks are? (The reason I say "on this particular ship" is, I wonder if it varies from ship to ship.)

This is our first NCL cruise and we'd like to take full advantage of the benefits of an owner's suite - because it's not likely we'll ever experience it again! ;)

Just wondering, too, if anyone had one of these suites and then got home and read others' reports about it, only to find out "Oh, we could have done this or that but we didn't realize it while on board"...

TIA! :)

We (husband and I who are celebrating our 35th wedding anniversary) will be in an OS (AA) on deck 12 Sept 29th on PofAm (yes, we are getting very excited!) and will be glad to answer any of your questions when we return. Please watch for my comments in a couple of weeks as I plan to post some and ask for additional information or clarification as you need. I've received a lot of advice, including pictures, from an extremely nice person who was in this suite a month ago. A couple of things we already know: you have priority embarkation and can make dinner reservations for the whole week if you want, an expanded menu for delivered breakfast, and our has a hot tub on the balcony. If you have specific questions you think I might already know, just holler. I will be on the computer until Tuesday evening - we fly out early Wednesday.

Also, in case you haven't yet, please consider joining the roll call group for your cruise. We did and are looking forward to our meet and greet gathering the first day.

Aloha, Carole

We (husband and I who are celebrating our 35th wedding anniversary) will be in an OS (AA) on deck 12 Sept 29th on PofAm (yes, we are getting very excited!) and will be glad to answer any of your questions when we return. Please watch for my comments in a couple of weeks as I plan to post some and ask for additional information or clarification as you need. I've received a lot of advice, including pictures, from an extremely nice person who was in this suite a month ago. A couple of things we already know: you have priority embarkation and can make dinner reservations for the whole week if you want, an expanded menu for delivered breakfast, and our has a hot tub on the balcony. If you have specific questions you think I might already know, just holler. I will be on the computer until Tuesday evening - we fly out early Wednesday.

Also, in case you haven't yet, please consider joining the roll call group for your cruise. We did and are looking forward to our meet and greet gathering the first day.

Aloha, Carole

Aloha Carole. I think that most of us on our roll call are celebrating anniversaries. I'm so excited I can hardly think straight. I'm working through Thursday and then just packing, repacking, and packing again. Looking forward to meeting everyone at our meet and greet (with James). :)

Hello, we were in the owners suite on the Pride of Aloha last summer. I believe that the perks are the same. If you search for owners suite under the NCL category you will get alot of info. We loved the owners suite. The biggest perk being the HUGE room and the jacuzzi tub on the balconey! We also received 3 bottles of liquor, our choice. Free sodas. Appetizers every day, from chocolate covered strawberries to chips and salsa (this at our request) A bottle of champagne upon boarding, basket of fruit that was refilled and boxes of chocolate covered macadamian nuts. Our steward would run water in our tub for us if we told him what time. The conceirge made dinner reservations for us and their were seats reserved in the theatre for shows. We had priority boarding but then for disembarkation they had to KICK us out!! lol We had a great time. I am sure I'm forgetting stuff, oh yeah they did our laundry and ironing for free. But this is all I can remember. It was the trip of a lifetime in the room of a lifetime! The morning we woke up in Honolulu the ship was nosed in to the dock and our room had the coolest view ever. Rebecca

Fantastic, Carole! I am so excited for you - sounds like a wonderful way to spend your anniversary. Congratulations on 35 years - wow!!!

Of course, I cannot wait to hear all about it. We are on deck 12 as well, and I have seen some pictures too.

We are indeed on the roll call list as well! Thanks for your post, and bon voyage!!!

Hey, Crusin Nancy - I'm getting just a bit overwhelmed at home, packing and work. Oh, well, we leave Wednesday morning and what does not get done I can't do anything about anyway.

We are SO looking forward to meeting James and everyone - DH thought it was a great idea of everyone to bring a picture of themselves so we would recognize each other!

Take it easy and we will see you Saturday -

Aloha to you too - Carole

Can someone who has been on this particular ship in AA category tell me what all the perks are? (The reason I say "on this particular ship" is, I wonder if it varies from ship to ship.)

This is our first NCL cruise and we'd like to take full advantage of the benefits of an owner's suite - because it's not likely we'll ever experience it again! ;)

Just wondering, too, if anyone had one of these suites and then got home and read others' reports about it, only to find out "Oh, we could have done this or that but we didn't realize it while on board"...

TIA! :)

My partner and I just returned from Pride of America this past Saturday and had a wonderful time. I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have and recommend some very helpful crew members should you have questions while aboard. Let me know if you need any assistance. Write me at valleyguyva at aim.com.

Dear Kristin -

Please don't hold your breath for left-over champagne, but we will leave the hot tub in good condition. I've now met two people who are in our same suite, one already back and one yet to come. What a fun way to look forward to a lovely trip.

Aloha, and I'll post when we get back.

Carole

Archived