Shore Excursions for 15-17 yr olds

FishPunkin

Not sure what ship but on Legend, I called PVP, called director of cruise directors, etc, that PVP gave me and the answer I got was they don't determine what if any excursions Club 02 does until after the ship sails.

I was bummed. So we had to book ours w/ the family as I was also told that under 18 aren't allowed on excursions w/o parent/guardian unless w/ 02. NOT sure if that is really true or not.

That being said my DD15, DS17 & I did Discover Scuba(we did in Belize) & it was AWESOME!! Highlight of their trip!

Have your kids look at the excursions and decide which ones the whole family may enjoy. That's my opinion. I know my teen loves horseback riding, and dune buggy rides..that sort of thing. I pretty much know what sort of things everyone likes to do, and I schedule them together, as it's a compromise. A vacation is for the family so we stick together on excursions.

Archived