Need Hotel Rm for 3

Well it seems to be hard to find a hotel for 3 Adults in Barcelona or Paris. Just wondering if anyone has a suggestion for 3 people. We would like to stay in the Las Ramblas area.

I am even looking at renting an apartment in Paris for 3 nights post Med Cruise.

Thanks!

Not quite what you are asking, but I have just booked a room for 4 at the Antiche Figure in Venice. (Our boys are 20 & 14)

I was not able to do this through any web hotel booking facilities as they only show availabilty for rooms for two in general, at a push 3..at least on the hotels I was interested in.)

I used tripadvisor to chose my hotel, & then found the hotels website & contacted them direct.

( I actually asked 5 hotels for quotes giving the ages of my children, & surpisingly, all of them were able to accomodate me)

Hope this helps. Good luck.

I've read on the threads that in Barcelona the Apsis ATrium Palace has rooms for 3. I'm not sure of their website, but if you google Atrium Palace in Barcelona, should be able to bring it up. Read great reviews about it. Several on our Voyager of the Seas 11/10/07 are staying there. I think several of the cruise lines also use it, but for a lot more than if you booked it yourself. We are paying 160euros for 2 including breakdfast.

Archived