My 109 page Liberty Review is finished !!

lephysteria

Oh my gosh, hes soo cute!! I have this thread subscribed now just for James updates! BTW, Just food for thought, I asked Pat last night, ...Oasis Labor Day 2010?? maybe you'll be rested by then, plenty of sitters!! I'll be your nanny.

Marcia, did you see my post back toyou??? WE would love to do Oasis for Labor Day 2010. That would be awesome. You would have to get a "Loft Suite" so we could all hang out there. YES:eek:

Jen, whatcha think??? We could do major damage in the CL. How many Lemon drop Martini's could we drink???

We should get up with Frannie and see what she can do.

Gotta run. Jen did you get something for Georgia today????

Great review:) I made it to page 70 on my first sitting, i'll have to finish later. Loved the balcony row. Next group trip we do we are definitely doing that.

Then you are going to have a great time !!!!!!!!!!

Balcony Row was the envy of everyone onboard the ship :)

Jen,

I read your review several months ago and totally enjoyed it. I am going to re-read as we are going on Liberty in January.

I wish you and Naren the best of luck with James Alexander. He is so beautiful and there is nothing better than having your first child------well, maybe the first grandchild equals it, but still--

You definitely have a talent for writing, so please keep up the good work.

Finished your review.Great Job. Looks like your group had a great time.Just wanted to comment about the rude children. Unfortunately I think parents are getting more and more selfish and would rather ignore their childrens bad behavior than interrupt their own activities. Having 2 boys of my own I know that when my boys are hungry or tired they can be very irritating,I also know that when this happens I need to stop what I am doing and deal with the issue. I only hope that the cruise lines and fellow cruisers will help these parents see the error of their ways. Any way I loved reading your review.

Wow....did I say wow?

Great review. Going on the Freedom of the Seas June '09 so this review was perfect.

After reading your review I didn't have the time to read all 20 pages of this. Did anyone figure out the headless towel animal?

Looks to me like E.T. wearing a sheet.

Jen,

I read your review several months ago and totally enjoyed it. I am going to re-read as we are going on Liberty in January.

I wish you and Naren the best of luck with James Alexander. He is so beautiful and there is nothing better than having your first child------well, maybe the first grandchild equals it, but still--

You definitely have a talent for writing, so please keep up the good work.

Oh thank you so much. We are loving every minute of life with our little guy!

I know you're going to have a great time on the Liberty. It seems that the caribbean is nice all year round, so I know you'll have a wonderful vacation experience! Be sure to come back and tell us all about it, and have a lemon drop martini for me!

Hey You All! Hi Jenn!! I almost called you today.....

DID YOU SEE THAT THEY HAVE PRIVATE CABANNAS AVAILABLE ON THE OASIS???? OMG WE HAVE TO GET ONE OF THOSE!!!!! It will be for James protection from the sun of course. LOLOL Love those cabanna boys!!!!!

Miss you....but I've left you alone for a while to get used to being a mom. I hope all is well. I've talked to Honey a couple times so I hope she has passed along my love.

Chat again soon!

OMG passion, I soooooooooooo thought of you when I saw that they had cabanas!!!!! I totally agree, James cannot be out in the sun, we'll have to get one of those! LOL

I'm getting used to the mom thing, but it never gets easier, thankfully I have Naren's and my mom's help. It makes all the difference in the world!

Yes when will we chat again? Its been way too long!

Jen, OMG, he's so adorable. What a lovely family!!! I wish I could hold him.

I notice you don't have anything booked for October 2009 - we'd love to meet your little guy on the Liberty of the Seas!! How great to see the evolution of your family. Love it!!!

• 2 months later...
Does anyone know anything about QTMichele as to whether she had her baby? Her last post was in October on CC.

Hi Alexis! We had our baby 3 weeks early... it's a BOY!!! Jackson was born on 10/17 - can't believe he's 3 weeks old already. THANKS so much for asking!!! :D

1316156349_2008JacksonCHH034.jpg.d5b495ef7967588b46e7b9c44e30179d.jpg

263652766_2008JacksonCHH035.jpg.fae4e4f61557678eec770e786635e8bd.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Hi Alexis! We had our baby 3 weeks early... it's a BOY!!! Jackson was born on 10/17 - can't believe he's 3 weeks old already. THANKS so much for asking!!! :D

I have not been back here to see this exciting news.

Congratulations to the both of you and precious little Jackson. :)

He is so adorable. :D

• 1 month later...
QTMichelle, I hadn't been back here recently and missed the pictures you posted. OMG little Jackson is so precious! I hope you and your little guy are doing well.

It is so good to see you back on here posting. ;)

I figure that James has kept you very busy these past months. He is so adorable and has grown so fast.

I am sure I am not the only one on here who always checks out all his new pictures on his very own website. :D

Alexis, I am officially making you an honorary auntie :)

Feel free to check in on his site as often as you can. I desperately need to update the "life with james" section to post all about his First Christmas. It was wonderful!

James is going for his Passport pictures this week. We're going to take the Mariner out sometime this fall. James can't wait!

Alexis, I am officially making you an honorary auntie :)

Feel free to check in on his site as often as you can. I desperately need to update the "life with james" section to post all about his First Christmas. It was wonderful!

James is going for his Passport pictures this week. We're going to take the Mariner out sometime this fall. James can't wait!

Jen! How ya doing, darlin'?:D

Archived