A Good Honest Guarantee Cabin Question

hammsz

We are going with some friends on the Miracle in December. They booked us together at the same time on the same tab with 2 cabins. Are those cabins going to be wherever on the ship miles apart? Or is it going to be sorta close maybe on the same deck? Thanks a ton fellow members. Oh yeah we booked on a military discount rate so I am guessing it will be on the Riviera because we paid 467.00 per person and everyone else is paying 599-779 for interior.

We are going with some friends on the Miracle in December. They booked us together at the same time on the same tab with 2 cabins. Are those cabins going to be wherever on the ship miles apart? Or is it going to be sorta close maybe on the same deck? Thanks a ton fellow members. Oh yeah we booked on a military discount rate so I am guessing it will be on the Riviera because we paid 467.00 per person and everyone else is paying 599-779 for interior.

Thats a good price, Its been my experience when 2 booking numbers are linked, not only do you get the same Dining Table but they also try to put the cabins side by side. This happen to us, I was in a Cat.1a and my other 2 friends here Cat.4a, we were all upgraded to Cat.5a and were all side by side on that deck.

Fred

We've done inside guarantees a couple times and came out just fine. You will probably be put next door to each other or at least close. The last time we did a Carnival guarantee, we bought a 7A and got a 8C (obstructed balcony to regular balcony). It was a nice surprise!

We booked our cruise as a balcony guarantee and friends booked about 3 weeks later and booked an inside guarantee. The only thing they did was have the agent put in that we would like to dine together and entered our booking #. When we got our cabin assignment, we had both been upgraded to the same deck, about 6 rooms away from each other.

Our last cruise we had 3 ocean view GTY rooms and 2 were together all the way in the back and the third was all the way in the front!:eek:

This up coming cruise we have 4 ocean view GTY and all 4 are next to each other.

Both cruises were booked a year in advance and we had the same table and time for dinner.

So will they be near each other. More then likely but don't be surprised if they are not.

We just got our guar room numbers for the liberty (nov cruise) this week. We're way up on the Panorama Deck (full front), as is our daughter who got actual room numbers from the begining (not guar). My son is on the Empress Deck (full front) and my other daughter is on the Riviera deck (midship).

In the past, we were next door to friends ..so you never know.

You can never know with quarantees. We booked the imagination for December in two 1 a quarantees. We thought maybe our ..25.. cruises with Carnival might justify an upgrade out of a cat 1a but nope that's where we are. So who knows what can happen. Even after all these cruises we have never got any upgrades like you see posted here. It sometimes seems the more you cruise with them the least chance of an upgrade you get. Kind of like.. .yea we know you like us now we don't have to do anything to get you back. We have had linked quarantees spread around the ship and put close together. I think the upgrade theory is as elusive as the super string theory. Probably more like the chaos theory. We were thinking of having Mythbusters investigate. Maybe Jamie and Adam can get to the bottom of it. LOL! Cindy

We booked our cruise as a balcony guarantee and friends booked about 3 weeks later and booked an inside guarantee. The only thing they did was have the agent put in that we would like to dine together and entered our booking #. When we got our cabin assignment, we had both been upgraded to the same deck, about 6 rooms away from each other.

We have done this a couple of times and our TA said that they can note in the booking that you would like rooms close together but that with a GTY it could be decks apart.

Both times we were in rooms that were two doors away from each other.

Archived