Conquest 4/8/07 Easter Cruise Pics

LAX2???

If anyone know which RCI ships those are in the background or were on them!) let me know so I can give them their appropriate titles! Thanks!! Was week of 4-8-07.

Pic #4...rhapsody of the seas...and we were on that sailing! We followed you guys around the Caribbean! :D

And these are the ships that were Tendered at Grand Cayman the same day as the Conquest. Carnival Victory, Mariner of the Seas, Rhapsody of the Seas, Conquest, and Albatros. In your picture at GC, #74 Rhapsody of the Seas. #75 Mariner of the Seas. #92 is Rhapsody of the Seas. I was really hoping you had taken a picture of the Albatros. I didn't when we got there and when we came back to the ship she was gone. She is celebrating her 50th year this year.

Thanks! I am glad to know what ships those were! I saw the Albatros too, and I do have photos, they just happen to be on a disposable camera that we still havent developed (lazy cruisers!) I will post them as soon as I get them done, hopefully in the nextweek or so. Wasn't that a neat ship? Glad to meet some of our RCL neighbors for the week, hope you had a fantastic cruise! :)

• 2 months later...

Archived