Cabin symbols--HELP PLEASE

baseball16

You must haven't read too many of these boards, some horror stories from cruisers about their pvp bookings gone bad. the brochure does not show symbols for this cabin as the others do that's why I had the question, but Carnival says sofa bed so I'm going with that.

aways good to check and trust nobody. It's all business

that cabin is the same as ours was last year. 2 twin beds that convert to KING, and a sofa that converts to twin bed. DD sleeps on sofa. IT IS NOT A PULL OUT SOFA BED. As someone else stated on another thread. they remove the pillow backings to make it a bed. Also has 2 drawers under it for storage. Dd usually takes the drawers, and DH and I share the closets.

Some people say there is not enough room for clothes, but there is ample room. There are 2 closets for hanging clothes. and one with shelves on it. I think with a total of 5 shelves for folded clothes. Plus there are 3 drawers in the vanity.

have fun. Hope this helps.

thanks fllady. I was concerned because my 21 yr old had to use the upper last year and it was hard for him at 6' to climb up and down, I would think the sofa would be better than that and the same size.

So what does the convertible bed do?? Does it let out for 2 people?

Archived