NCL "Pearl" Nov 2007

philk

We will be taking a cruise on the "Pearl" Nov 2007 - a number of questions:

Are there any specials onboard with regard to drink prices i.e. wine & beer? Wine drink card or beer buckets??

Are half prices offered nightly in the specialty restaurants before 6.00pm AND between 8.30pm - 9.30pm?

Reservations have to be made a day in advance for the specialty restaurants - any special time to make the reservations?

We have been issued a "coupon booklet" - which apparently offers many specials???

This is our first cruise on NCL - we have sailed on RCL (2) and Carnival (1)

We will be visiting: Barbados, St Lucia, Antigua - to name a few places - any advice/must see sites?

Thanks very much: PK

Are there any specials onboard with regard to drink prices i.e. wine & beer? Wine drink card or beer buckets??

Are half prices offered nightly in the specialty restaurants before 6.00pm AND between 8.30pm - 9.30pm?

Reservations have to be made a day in advance for the specialty restaurants - any special time to make the reservations?

We have been issued a "coupon booklet" - which apparently offers many specials???

We will be visiting: Barbados, St Lucia, Antigua - to name a few places - any advice/must see sites?

We have a whole bunch of us going on the Pearl just before you. Fifteen days from LA to Miami through the Panama Canal. We're bringin' the boat to the Caribbean just for you.

See: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=433899

We will attempt to leave the ship in seaworthy conditon for you. No promises, though. :D

We will be on the same itinerary in March, be sure to check out the Ports of Call board for suggestins at each port. Cosol's tour in St. Lucia is highly recommended and the Baths are fantastic in Tortola. I believe that the specialty restaurants will have 1/2 price specials at the earlier time you mentioned, not sure about the later time - I'm sure someone will have that info for you.

I'm not sure which ship you sailed with Carnival - we found NCL very similar to Carnival. We've done larger, new ships and smaller, older ships on both lines and had similar experiences. The Pearl gets great reviews - you should have a fantastic time! :D

Archived