OMG Upgrade to Courtyard Villa on Pearl one-nighter

The Nice Family

Oh come on, you gotta post the photos on line so we can all see :D

Gee, thanks everyone for sharing in our excitement. I'd like to post pics but a) I'm not sure how (we don't belong to anything like Facebook etc.), cruiscritic is pretty much the only place I go on a regular basis, and b) my newish laptop is saddled with the Vista operating system and none of my "old" (2002'ish) software seems to work properly, including my camera download interface. Sorry.

Gee, thanks everyone for sharing in our excitement. I'd like to post pics but a) I'm not sure how (we don't belong to anything like Facebook etc.), cruiscritic is pretty much the only place I go on a regular basis, and b) my newish laptop is saddled with the Vista operating system and none of my "old" (2002'ish) software seems to work properly, including my camera download interface. Sorry.

OK, but it's your fault if I start to cry ;)

I hope you enjoy all your future cruises as much as you did this one!

-Monte

I guess I'd better explain otherwise everyone will think we're just vain. Our actual last name is Nice. It is pronounced like Nice, France. Trust me, it's a really difficult name to live up to sometimes:p .

Loved your story. Our last name is really Best, and we often get upgraded. I have often thought our last name catches the fairy's eye easily, and she says, Yes, let's upgrade the Bests! So, perhaps that works with Nice, too!

Thank you for sharing what happened and bringing a smile to all of us here! When I go on the Dawn's 2 day CTN I will give them my documents and say I am from a nice family. You think that will work? heheh

Coka

Archived