size and bounce of NN on HAL

ninkb

We usually book inside cabins and don't expect suite luxury. But how about the NN cabin . . . is it claustrophobic? We're considering it for the 35 day Voyage of the Vikings cruise. That's a long time to feel like a sardine, but the $ savings would pay a great part of the gratuities on that length of a cruise.

If you've ever booked an NN (on the Verandah deck), please share your experiences with us. We appreciate your help. Was there a lot of bouncing? Could you move around the beds?

I've also posted this question on the HAL line board in case someone else has experience and doesn't check the roll calls.

Thanks for any help . . . we really want to take this cruise and get our names on the roll call!!!

:):):) ninkb and DH

We were in the NN (also know as NoNo) for 2 days. Then we had to move because the AC didn't work !!

Very small is too large a word (s). And when the bed is made as a queen, there is no room but maybe a foot or less on each side of the bed.

Try and be thrifty somewhere else but you would need a regular size cabin. I was planning on 28 days in that closet but was happy when the AC wasn't working so thy moved me at no additional charge.

MaryAnn

Archived