Mariner out of Port Canaveral

LynandBill

Hi,

We are getting ready to book the Mariner next summer. Can anyone tell us how far it is from Orlando airport to the cruise terminal? I'm guessing that's the closest airport. What is our best way of transportation from the airport to the ship and the cost? Also, after the cruise we are going straight to Disneyworld for a wedding. What options do we have for transportation and how far is Disney?

Thanks,

Lyn

Hi,

We are getting ready to book the Mariner next summer. Can anyone tell us how far it is from Orlando airport to the cruise terminal? I'm guessing that's the closest airport. What is our best way of transportation from the airport to the ship and the cost? Also, after the cruise we are going straight to Disneyworld for a wedding. What options do we have for transportation and how far is Disney?

Thanks,

Lyn

PC is about 40 miles from the Orlando airport. If you go right from the Port to Disney it is an 20 miles or so. How many people are u traveling with??

The airport (Orlando International) is about 40 miles from the port. It takes about 45 minutes to get there. There are shuttles that will take you there. From the port to Disney is about another 20-25 miles as Disney is not in Orlando, even though that's where everyone thinks it is.

I suggest you look at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=596321 It is the best of I work in Pt Canaveral thread. The original thread, which is on the east coast departures is called I work in Pt Canaveral. It has over 100 pages, but if you read the first 20-30 you will get a lot of info. The same questions are asked again and again later in the thread and the people who mostly post on that thread have asked new posters to search that thread. If you go to the thread I have posted, when you get to Port Canaveral info, look for info on shuttles etc.

You will get more info than you ever thought was possible. By the way, we love Mariner. We have been on two times and have two more cruises booked before she goes to the west coast. Enjoy.

The airport (Orlando International) is about 40 miles from the port. It takes about 45 minutes to get there. There are shuttles that will take you there. From the port to Disney is about another 20-25 miles as Disney is not in Orlando, even though that's where everyone thinks it is.

I suggest you look at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=596321 It is the best of I work in Pt Canaveral thread. The original thread, which is on the east coast departures is called I work in Pt Canaveral. It has over 100 pages, but if you read the first 20-30 you will get a lot of info. The same questions are asked again and again later in the thread and the people who mostly post on that thread have asked new posters to search that thread. If you go to the thread I have posted, when you get to Port Canaveral info, look for info on shuttles etc.

You will get more info than you ever thought was possible. By the way, we love Mariner. We have been on two times and have two more cruises booked before she goes to the west coast. Enjoy.

Thanks,

Lyn

Archived