S S Oceanlover

wernew2cruising

Did you have a nice cruise? DD and I had a ball. Our wait team took incredible care of us. Maria and Ranzil were amazing. Maria even went above and beyond to do something for DD, in her off time. Disney is very lucky to have her.

I do have a question for you. Are you doing another Disney sailing in the near future? There was a little girl at the table next to us, who was granted a make-a-wish. Her family did not know you could get things autographed. The last supper, we gave her our autographed picture matte we had signed. I would like to get a replacement made for DD, even though she is 24 :rolleyes: , so was wondering if you booked your next cruise? :)

Did you have a nice cruise? DD and I had a ball. Our wait team took incredible care of us. Maria and Ranzil were amazing. Maria even went above and beyond to do something for DD, in her off time. Disney is very lucky to have her.

I do have a question for you. Are you doing another Disney sailing in the near future? There was a little girl at the table next to us, who was granted a make-a-wish. Her family did not know you could get things autographed. The last supper, we gave her our autographed picture matte we had signed. I would like to get a replacement made for DD, even though she is 24 :rolleyes: , so was wondering if you booked your next cruise? :)

Hi Cindy and welcome back. I'm glad that you had a great time. How could you not? Did you get the message in the bottle I left for you? I asked your cabin steward to leave it on your bed.

That was very nice of you to give them your autographed mat.

We have no plans to cruise disney until one of the new ships is built. We already have a Princess cruise booked for february and a week at Disney in June.

Maybe mom x4,grandma x4 who is cruising next month could help you out or somebody on the disboards.com could help you out.

Bill

Hi Cindy and welcome back. I'm glad that you had a great time. How could you not? Did you get the message in the bottle I left for you? I asked your cabin steward to leave it on your bed.

Bill

No, no message in a bottle for us! :rolleyes:

Bill, the most amazing thing to us was disembarkation. What a joy that was. I am so impressed with that, that is all I could tell DH about. I wonder if our Princess will be that smooth?

Thanks for the advice, I will ask on the message board and see what I come up with.

Cindy,

I am cruising the end of November. Here is my e-mail address, contact me and I will see if I can help you get a signed picture matte if you want.

sixtoedfrog@yahoo.com

put something on the subject line so I know it is you or I will delete it. i dont open things unless I know who it is from.

mom x4,grandma x4

Cindy,

I am cruising the end of November. Here is my e-mail address, contact me and I will see if I can help you get a signed picture matte if you want.

sixtoedfrog@yahoo.com

put something on the subject line so I know it is you or I will delete it. i dont open things unless I know who it is from.

mom x4,grandma x4

Thank you so much Mom. I was just getting ready do a post asking for help.

I will send you an email later tonight...when I can think! :rolleyes:

No, no message in a bottle for us! :rolleyes:

Bill, the most amazing thing to us was disembarkation. What a joy that was. I am so impressed with that, that is all I could tell DH about. I wonder if our Princess will be that smooth?

Thanks for the advice, I will ask on the message board and see what I come up with.

I told him to put a plastic bottle on your bed with information on the Disney Vacation Club on your bed one night.:(

I wasted my money there.:eek:

Bill

Archived