How accurate is Cruisecal.com?

MSMOM2

We are sailing on the Glory on 11/3. We still have not heard anything from Carnival about our itinerary! We are trying to be patient, but would really like to know if we need to change our dolphin excursion booked for Cozumel.. (we didn't book through Carnival). I found on another thread, Cruisecal.com. It shows our itinerary as:

11/3 - Port Canaveral

11/4 - At Sea

11/5 - Cozumel

11/6 - Belize

11/7 - Roatan Bay Islands

11/8 - At Sea

11/9 - Freeport, Bahamas

11/10 - Port Canaveral :(

This sounds great to us.. :D We are hoping this is our itinerary but do not know how accurate Cruisecal.com is..

We are sailing on the Glory on 11/3. We still have not heard anything from Carnival about our itinerary! We are trying to be patient, but would really like to know if we need to change our dolphin excursion booked for Cozumel.. (we didn't book through Carnival). I found on another thread, Cruisecal.com. It shows our itinerary as:

11/3 - Port Canaveral

11/4 - At Sea

11/5 - Cozumel

11/6 - Belize

11/8 - At Sea

11/9 - Freeport, Bahamas

This sounds great to us.. :D We are hoping this is our itinerary but do not know how accurate Cruisecal.com is..

Some of his data points are outdated in light of the Dean's destruction of Costa Maya. But considering the service he is providing is free for us to use, we cannot complain too much.

Dave

I wonder how the guy from Cruiscal.com would know of an itinerary change if Carnival isn't telling us anything..:confused: :confused:

I just wish we knew whether or not to change our excursion. I've read a few posts on the board stating that some didn't find out their itinerary changes until they boarded the Glory. If we visit Cozumel on a different day than originally planned, I hope we can still change our reservation for the dolphin swim..:confused:

Why would you need to change the excursion if it is on the same day? We are on the same cruise and both the Carnival web site and waht has been going around the NET is that the first day will be at sea and the second at Cozumel??

Willie

First time post!!!

11/3 - Port Canaveral

11/4 - At Sea

11/5 - Cozumel

11/6 - Belize

11/8 - At Sea

11/9 - Freeport, Bahamas

Did you ask the company that you booked with about cancellations or changing ?

just in case I would..

I am wondering why Nassau has been replaced by Freeport. Does anyone know?

Thanks!

On my cruise in April it is Nassau....I know for sure at this point we are going to Cozumel and Nassau..When I check carnival's site I can add excursions for those two. Not a lot of them to choose from yet but I can buy them..A week ago I could only buy from Cozumel..So I'm thinking unless we have some more hurricanes these two are here to stay..But I have sailed on the Glory two other times and once we went to progreso and once to Nassau. I'm hoping we stay with Nassau.

Carla

It would be nice to be able to plan your excursions but with so much confusion over the rescheduling that is pretty hard to do.

I have never been to Nassau or Freeport but have heard that Nassau is much more preferrable over Freeport. We are sailing on Dec 1st. I have also heard rumors that we will stop in Key West, Roatan, Progresso and that Belize is out. It is just frustrating. I guess we'll all just have to wait and see. :confused:

Archived