Teen Excursions

heartofamerica

I have read that Carnival offers teen excursions. We are going on the Miracle over Christmas, and my wife and I are thinking of playing golf in one of the ports, but our 14 year old daughter would most likely not enjoy that...Does anyone know about these "teen excursions"? I think she'd have more fun with a group of teens from the ship on our golf day than she would tagging along with us. Any info is appreciated.

We too had the same questions. We are booked on the Destiny over New Years and wanted to know more on the O2 club as we have two teens (15 and 17), we couldn't find any information, so we called Carnival direct and we were told that the teens vote on the excursions offered day to day and majority rules. It's difficult to know what trips we should book if the excursion that is offered for the teens is not something they would want to do and then find that the trip we have booked is full and we are not able to have them come with us. If any one knows any other details on the O2 club, what is offered for activities and tours we would love to hear about it.

Archived