Tahitian Princess vs Horizon

cruisintwinsmom

We will be going on the Horizon in June. A friend of mine is also going; she has been on Tahitian Princess and said she got a little sick on it. Know the Horizon is a little bigger, but can't visualize how much bigger and if it makes any difference in seasickness. We will be docked most of the time in Bermuda, but would hate for her first day at sea to be miserable. Any help you can give is much appreciate!:)

Getting to Bermuda can be rough. I always suggest that if you are prone to seasickness, you take a Bonne or something that first evening out of New York. If the seas are still rough, take another pill the first full day. That should do it. Don't take a chance and ruin an otherwise wonderful vacation. Michael

I don't know if the Tahitian Princess is the same, but we cruised the Paul Gauguin (Radisson) in the French Polynesian Islands. I unfortunately was seasick every time the ship took off. A small ship and with a shallow hull to get into the areas better. However on the Century which is much bigger I did not get sick. It was Western Caribbean though. I will never again take a smaller ship. I did use the Scop Patches and they helped. They didn't however completely relieve me. HTH

Linda

Archived