OT - New York City - Take the kids or no

crusinmama06

have a great time in nyc! my DH and i go alone once a year and with kids for a weekend every other year. yes, the kids love it, but for the first time go alone! get familiar, do things that YOU want to do and take the kids in the spring!

You should see the leaves changing right now! I keep getting emails from resorts in the Poconos offering fall foliage packages. I am soooo tempted. ;)

Michele,

We have tried researching a family friendly resort in the Poconos, but everything we come across seems to be geared more toward couples. Have you come across any that would be more family focused?

Thanks,

Jen

Michele,

We have tried researching a family friendly resort in the Poconos, but everything we come across seems to be geared more toward couples. Have you come across any that would be more family focused?

Thanks,

Jen

Boy is there ever one! The Great Wolf Lodge is FABULOUS! They have an indoor waterpark. The resort looks like a giant lodge. And the rooms are set up for the kids to have their own little "cabin" type area.

http://www.greatwolf.com/Locations/Poconos/

The place is like kiddie heaven...lol

Great.jpg

great2.jpg

great3.jpg

We have a few Great Wolf/Great Bear Lodges in areas surrounding us (we live in a suburb south of Detroit, Michigan. Because of that, we were hoping to find something a little different. It seems the Poconos has MANY honeymoon resorts! I always laugh, because the idea of the champagne glass-shaped hot tubs crack me up!!

Thanks for your ideas!!! :)

We have a few Great Wolf/Great Bear Lodges in areas surrounding us (we live in a suburb south of Detroit, Michigan. Because of that, we were hoping to find something a little different. It seems the Poconos has MANY honeymoon resorts! I always laugh, because the idea of the champagne glass-shaped hot tubs crack me up!!

Thanks for your ideas!!! :)

This one is a really nice family friendly one too. Bushkill falls are right across the street. There are kid activities at the resort and hiking at the falls. My family stayed here last year.

http://www.pocmont.com/

Archived