Manatee watch through Coral Breeze

Sky616

Has anybody done the Manatee Watch and Bannister beach break through Coral Breeze tours? My wife and 6 yr old son are going on the RCI's Jewel of the Seas on November 25th. Is this a good tour and reputable company? Are you guaranteed to see manatees on this tour? :cool: We are having a difficult decision on what to do in Belize. We were going to do the cave tubing but the 6 yr old is a little afraid to try new things so thought maybe this would be a good alternative. Thanks for your replies!:)

Well, since manatees are wild animals, you are never guaranteed to see them. I just got back from Belize and did the snorkeling, bannister beach break, and manatee watch from Coral Breeze and we never saw any manatees. I guess we were unlucky. Still didnt deter me from having a good time. The guys that Coral Breeze will partner you up with are a tour operator called Hammerhead Water Sports and they are fantastic guys! We had Mr. Big, Captain Tony, and another guy I cant remember his name! It was a blast and Belize is beautiful! Enjoy!

Renee

Archived