Didn't want to go on a Cruise...

Good on you for finding Cruise Critic, a most Valuable site! My wife and I will be getting on the Vision the day you get off and are looking forward to our third RCL cruise in three years. I gaurantee you will be hooked on cruising, there is not a more relaxing holiday to be had..anywhere at any price! Go forward and enjoy, there will be more activities than you can fit into each day, the service is fantastic, the people you will meet will be memorable and will probably become friends for life. Go with an open mind and attitude and you will not be disappointed.

Waycar:)

We're leaving for the airport in a few hours. I couldn't sleep last night, despite the Bonine I took.

Thank you so much, to you all, for the wonderful messages. It's so awesome to see a community of people cheer and encourage one another. I know that Cruise Critic was the best site I could have joined. I love the idea that we can have different opinions and ideas. I've read members disagree on one thread, and totally agree on the next without any hard feelings.

My husband is amazed at how prepared we are and I give you all credit. Though, he is questioning the night light, clothes pins, shoe rack, post it notes, highlighters, and Bounce sheets, but like I informed him, "There is a reason to my madness. You'll thank me later."

I'm going to relax and 'not think' for a week with my hubby. I can't wait to eat, lay out in the sun, and dive into that water.

Thank you again! I love a thread when everyone agrees on the same thing: HAVING FUN!:D

OMG: I can't believe we're leaving today!!!:eek:

Bon Voyage! I'm off to the ball!

We're leaving for the airport in a few hours. I couldn't sleep last night, despite the Bonine I took.

Thank you so much, to you all, for the wonderful messages. It's so awesome to see a community of people cheer and encourage one another. I know that Cruise Critic was the best site I could have joined. I love the idea that we can have different opinions and ideas. I've read members disagree on one thread, and totally agree on the next without any hard feelings.

My husband is amazed at how prepared we are and I give you all credit. Though, he is questioning the night light, clothes pins, shoe rack, post it notes, highlighters, and Bounce sheets, but like I informed him, "There is a reason to my madness. You'll thank me later."

I'm going to relax and 'not think' for a week with my hubby. I can't wait to eat, lay out in the sun, and dive into that water.

Thank you again! I love a thread when everyone agrees on the same thing: HAVING FUN!:D

OMG: I can't believe we're leaving today!!!:eek:

Bon Voyage! I'm off to the ball!

You are going to have such a great time!!!! Enjoy every minute of it and make sure you let us know how it was when you get back!!! We will all be waiting.. :)

Archived