Cozumel Shore Excursion

Martha Deen

Booked on Carnival Fantasy 11-12-07. My questions. I have booked the Cozumel Highlights and Shopping excursion thru Carnival. Is this worth the money or would I do better winging it thru Cozumel via taxi tour? What's the transportation like? Is it a crowded tour? Slow tour or fast pace? How much time do they allow for shopping? What about Food? Your advise is welcome. :confused: :)

We've been to Cozumel about 10 times so we know it well,don't do the tour,it would be a waste of money,just wing it yourselves.If its shopping you want you'll get all you want.When you get off the ship its all right in front of you.As far as highlights of Cozumel,take a taxi around the island its not that big.When shopping:jewelry is abundant here,and some of it is awesome,i've gotten very unique pieces here.What ever the price is i deduct about 80% and nine times outta ten they go for it,sometimes i have to walk away,but they come running after me.Cozumel is one of my favorite ports in the world,we always have so much fun,party!!!!!

We've been to Cozumel about 10 times so we know it well,don't do the tour,it would be a waste of money,just wing it yourselves.If its shopping you want you'll get all you want.When you get off the ship its all right in front of you.As far as highlights of Cozumel,take a taxi around the island its not that big.When shopping:jewelry is abundant here,and some of it is awesome,i've gotten very unique pieces here.What ever the price is i deduct about 80% and nine times outta ten they go for it,sometimes i have to walk away,but they come running after me.Cozumel is one of my favorite ports in the world,we always have so much fun,party!!!!!

I couldn't agree more. San Miguel is small so you can walk it all and shop till you drop. If you are not at the cruise terminal right across from the shopping, then you are only a 8-10 minute cab ride from the old terminal. Do it on your own, and enjoy. It is a great place to walk and people watch too!

Archived