Skyride to Paradise Point

Dreamgiver

Our ship "Caribbean Princess" is fortunate enough to be the only ship in St. Thomas on November 1st 07. I asume we will be docking at the dock next to the Skyride. Is there any need to get advanced tickets for the skyride, or can you just get tickets at the gate?

Also, we want to do some short island exploring, but we don't know how long the ladies are going to want to shop at Paradise Point, so I don't want to set up a scheduled tour. Is there anyone that has a suggestion on how to achive that goal? Or do I just need to schedule my time.

Thanks,:)

You can get tickets to Paradise Point at the gate. It's quite a walk from the pier, so you may want to take a cab. I think you can have the cab take you to the top of PP, and then you get tickets for the skyride down. There's some shopping on Paradise Point, but I don't think you'd be there for much more than an hour. Beware the Bushwacker. It goes down really smoothly! :D

As previously said, the ship will dock at Crown Bay, and you'll need to take a taxi to the skyride. But, for the most fun, take the skyride both up and down. It's an impressive sight as the cable car climbs up to the top. There's a little restaurant at the top with outdoor tables and drinks (alcoholic and otherwise). It's a nice place to relax and enjoy the sights.

Archived