places to eat.....

terboo

Where is a good place to eat in Miami Bayside/Downtown area? My husband and I will be pre cruising in Miami staying at the intercontinental and what’d a good place to eat.

So any suggestions would be awesome.

I will post this on the east coast board but there is usually more activity here.

Thanks!

Terboo:p

Where is a good place to eat in Miami Bayside/Downtown area? My husband and I will be pre cruising in Miami staying at the intercontinental and what’d a good place to eat.

So any suggestions would be awesome.

I will post this on the east coast board but there is usually more activity here.

Thanks!

Terboo:p

There are MANY great places to go eat in the area you will be staying in. Firstly though, did you want to go somewhere within walking distance or would you be willing to take a cab somewhere close by? About 5 minutes away from the IC is the Financial District/Brickell area which is WAY niver then spending your time at Bayside. I always say it and I'll keep saying it, BAYSIDE IS OVERRATED! There are better places to spend your time, however this being your first time to Miami then you may want to get it out of your system. There are a few places to choose from in Bayside and is within walkig distance from your hotel (its right next door). Los Ranchos, The Knife, hootels, Bubba Gumps, Hard Rock and various food court fast food places.

If you want something a little more sophisticated then I suggest heading to brickel which is right over the draw bridge and minutes from your hotel. If you are interested in that are and I'll direct you to some nice places.

There are a few places to choose from in Bayside and is within walkig distance from your hotel (its right next door). Los Ranchos, The Knife, hootels, Bubba Gumps, Hard Rock and various food court fast food places.

hootels? :p

//////////////////

There are MANY great places to go eat in the area you will be staying in. Firstly though, did you want to go somewhere within walking distance or would you be willing to take a cab somewhere close by? About 5 minutes away from the IC is the Financial District/Brickell area which is WAY niver then spending your time at Bayside. I always say it and I'll keep saying it, BAYSIDE IS OVERRATED! There are better places to spend your time, however this being your first time to Miami then you may want to get it out of your system. There are a few places to choose from in Bayside and is within walkig distance from your hotel (its right next door). Los Ranchos, The Knife, hootels, Bubba Gumps, Hard Rock and various food court fast food places.

If you want something a little more sophisticated then I suggest heading to brickel which is right over the draw bridge and minutes from your hotel. If you are interested in that are and I'll direct you to some nice places.

Yes, thank you . I would like to know about the nicer places. I trust my fellow critics suggestions. We want to make the best of our 1 day precruise in Miami.

Thanks!

Terboo:)

Yes, thank you . I would like to know about the nicer places. I trust my fellow critics suggestions. We want to make the best of our 1 day precruise in Miami.

Thanks!

Terboo:)

There is a new up and coming area called Mary Brickell Village and many of the places are starting to come to life. SO far you can choose from Rosa Mexicano, PF Changs, Oceanaire Seafood, Grimpa Steakhouse, and for a good martini Blue Martini. There is also a Starbucks for some coffee. this is all in the Brickell area about 5 minutes away. Also in the neighborhood is Perricone's and Archies Pizza.

Terboo...have you ever eaten Cuban cuisine? There's nothing like it and the best is only a short ride away in Little Havana. ;)

that would be my idea of heaven....got any good cuban in lauderdale?? i am not hauling butt to miami! :D (cab ride from 17th or sheraton please!) you have time...i don't need to know this for a while!

Archived