How do you know how many other passengers?

Momma2ruby

You won't know until you get on the ship. Also the Cruise Director will probably mention that the ship is full.

The Clues are how many tables are empty in the dining room, and the other clue is, check and see if the shows are jammed packed full.

Fred

The way to get a real count is to ask one of the Carnival dock supervisors. They will know from the manifest. I think they wear red polo shirts. Senior ones are allowed to eat lunch on the ship before debarkation so you may see one on Lido. Anyone on the ship will pretty much always say it's full even if it's not.

I'm one of those who is curious about the number as well.:rolleyes:

There is no accurate way to find out before you sail. The booking engines, Carnival's and independents, all show only up to 9 cabins in each category. So less than 9 showing as available might mean they're pretty well sold.

I have booked last minute cruises and I have booked cruises over a year out. But mostly I book cruises less than 6 months away. But, no matter, however many are on the ship at sailing is what it is. Nothing to do about it anyway.

Dan

Archived