How many of you have ever........

bubbles1209

How many of you have ever e-mailed or called your PVP's supervisor to tell them how awesome or bad your PVP is? I would like to e-mail a pat on the back for our PVP, but have no clue on how to get her supervisor's e-mail addy. Don't want to ask her, 'cause we don't wanna give ourselves away, any suggestions?

why would you not want your PVP to know you were offering kudos to their boss? Ask him/her for the addy.

it's not a game.

See, here I am trying to brighten someone's day, as a surprise (that someone being my PVP) and you're gonna come up with it's not a game? I never said it was a game. It's not about not wanting her to know I did it, it's about trying to make a bad week for someone turn into a good one, and possibly making her boss realize what a catch he has by having her, even though he may not think so. I know it would definitely brighten my day if one of my customers went to my supervisor without me knowing it giving me kudos and they came and told me great job. I just wanted her to have 1 good moment in a week that is unexpected, those are nice to have every once in a while, and was curious if anyone else had taken the time to do so whether it was good or bad. Thank you for your reply, but that isn't the route I choose to take, I would rather surprise her.

I did! :) I emailed both Uncle Bob and her supervisor and got what appeared to be very personal responses from both of them back within 48 hours. My UB email came from a different email than I had sent it to, so it made me believe he actually wrote me back. It felt good to compliment the PVP and how much recognition she actually received from it.

Someone had posted Bob Dickinson's e-mail address and I sent an e-mail to that address with cc to the PVP. I received a return e-mail thanking me, saying it was from Mr. Dickinson's blackberry and thanking me for the good words. It was most likely an assistant, but at least my PVP knew I had made an effort. And he also sent me an e-mail thanking me.

How many of you have ever e-mailed or called your PVP's supervisor to tell them how awesome or bad your PVP is?

I did. I called the 800 number, and just didn't input the extension for my PVP. When it rolled over to the person answering the 'generic' calls, I explained what I was attempting to do, and was put through to the voice mail for the 'sales coach' for my PVP. I was later able to get that e-mail address for additional kudos sharing, as well as copying it to the general corporate e-mail address. I found the process quite easy.

Archived