Boston is Happy to Have Maasdam.......

sail7seas

It is gorgeous in Boston today for Maasdam to embark/disembark. We're happy she's here. :)

With the excited mood in 'Red Sox Nation' after winning American League East last night.... with help from the Yankees losing!!! ;)

Chances are good this weeks cruisers will see some pretty leaf changing.........

AND after the upset for New Yorkers learning Noordam will be leaving New York,

Boston is happy Maasdam is here!@!@!@ Makes me all the more grateful "My" :) Maasdam still calls Boston home a part of the year.

This is sure to be a great week for all who are boarding that pretty ship today.

Fair winds and a following sea........

It's going to be a wee bit chilly, methinks.

This time of year the weather is so changeable. It can be 40 degrees one day and 80 degrees the next.

I wish I were sailing on the Maasdam again. We thoroughly enjoyed our cruise on her earlier this month.

Roberta

It's going to be a wee bit chilly, methinks.

This time of year the weather is so changeable. It can be 40 degrees one day and 80 degrees the next.

I wish I were sailing on the Maasdam again. We thoroughly enjoyed our cruise on her earlier this month.

Roberta

I agree...it was 81 on Friday; in the 70's yesterday, and is in the 60's now. Predicted to be in the 70's all week. But, going further North, it will be cooler. And, at night, not unusual to be in the 40's or 50's! I wish I had driven into Boston yesterday to see the Maasdam as we're up here (at our winter home) for a few days!

It is gorgeous in Boston today for Maasdam to embark/disembark. We're happy she's here. :)

So glad to hear that those boarding the Maasdam will have a pretty day for it. My sister and I will fly to Montreal later this week, boarding there for the repositioning cruise Oct. 6. Count us as two more who love this ship.

Here's hoping that the weather's fine in Boston as we pass through on the

return trip. I've not had the chance to visit there before and was really glad that the ship will stop there on the way down to Florida.

I believe it is October 14 you will be in Boston. :) Hope we can welcome you with as gorgeous a day as we had yesterday and have today. The prediction is for bright sun and 70's all week.

Hope you travel safely to Montreal and have a fabulous cruise. Boston will be happy to have you visiting!

Enjoy the beautiful Maasdam and her fabulous crew. :)

I must admit that I'm way past ready to experience some cooler temps., though.

It's still VERY warm in Florida these days. But no tropical storms or hurricanes around here yet this season. You can imagine how grateful I am about that.

With the excited mood in 'Red Sox Nation' after winning American League East last night.... with help from the Yankees losing!!! ;)
Yay! Having recently moved from MA to CA, I've been anxious for news on the Sox. All we get here is news about the Angels. Like, who cares? :) Spoke to my daughter who's up in northern NH (Littleton) and she said that the leaves are turning and it should be peak by the end of this week.

Queen Mary II was in Boston today as well as two other ships. One was NCL but don't know which other. Among the three of them, they brought over 10,000 visitors to our fair city. The Mayor, Chamber of Commerce and all the restaurants/merchants/tour operators thank each one of those visitors for the dollars they (hopefully) left here. :)

In exchange, we gave them a magnificently beautiful day and (hopefully) they all had a great visit.

Veendam was here Thursday....hope they, too, had a wonderful visit.

Archived