Pirate Excursion and Tour?

AmandaNDan(3)

Hello Everyone

We are happy to be taking our first cruise to the Southern Carribbean in Nov of 2008. My husband and I want to do the Priate excursion since it is the ship used in the Priates of the Carribbean movies, but I also really want to tour the island because its so pretty. My question is will we have enough time to do the pirate excursion and then book a private tour?

Thanks for the advice

Amanda

We took the pirate tour this week. We left at 8:30 am and were back by 12:15 or so. It was a blast! The crew were very friendly. I would guess you would have time to do both tours...just have to take food with you

• 3 weeks later...
We took the pirate tour this week. We left at 8:30 am and were back by 12:15 or so. It was a blast! The crew were very friendly. I would guess you would have time to do both tours...just have to take food with you

Or do cruise lines have it restricted?

We just found out our iten. changed and our cruise is going to St Lucia in March. My kids (13yo and 8yo) were very excited about this pirate cruise - especially b.c it was the ship from POC (huge Disney and pirates fans)

My brother claims all those boat cruises are 'booze cruises' aka an excursion with alot of drunk people on it - is it a family friendly excursion?? It says 'rum punch' served and I just don't want to place my kids in an uncomfortable situation.

Please pardon the silly question but we are fairly new to cruising and everything that goes with it with only 1 cruise under our belts.

We were on the "Mi Duci" out of aruba last February. We too have young kuds, booze was free flowing but there were no drunken fools onboard:) Have fun! By the way- we also booked this excursion for our upcoming NCL cruise for Feb 2008.

• 2 weeks later...

We are thinking of doing this in Feb with an excursion offered through NCL Jewel. Our children are 7, 11 and 13. Anyone been on this recently and have any recommendations? It looks like there is enough time then in the afternoon to take a taxi to a beach too, or is that pushing it?

We are thinking of doing this in Feb with an excursion offered through NCL Jewel. Our children are 7, 11 and 13. Anyone been on this recently and have any recommendations? It looks like there is enough time then in the afternoon to take a taxi to a beach too, or is that pushing it?

Come join us on the excursion on the Jewel in February !

Just did this tour last week! Lots of fun! Kids will have a blast....walking the plank, climbing in the rigging, crab races etc. Yes there is rum, but nothing overdone. Visit the link below, it's a few of the pics we took. You'll have to go thru them to get to the Brigg Unicorn.:)

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8EbuXLFo3bu-A&emid=sharview&linkid=link5

Enjoy,

Alison

Well - I booked it! We are looking forward to going on the pirate ship - especially the kids. It is nice we have some free time in the afternoon then too. I think DH wants to take a taxi somewhere in St. Lucia then.

On the pirate ship - do you see the pitons? Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Do you see the pitons on this pirate cruise? Thanks. We are trying to figure out what we will do in the afternoon since we get back around lunch from the pirate cruise.

No you do not see the Pitons.

You will go to a Pigon Island and have a treasure hunt.

you will go by the Pitons as you leave the island. Our caption moved in very close and did a 360 so everyone would be able to see them. :)

Archived