back-2-back ???s

fastrock

We are happy to be back with Carnival. Went off the reservation, took June NCL cruise to Bermuda, loved Bermuda, NCL was nice but not Carnival. This will be our 9 cruise, however we're doing our first back-2-back ie 5day, followed by the 4 day cruise. Also first on Holiday. So far, we haven't been able to book the same room, PVP is working it. I'm doubtful tho. Anyone know how the luggage is moved to other room? Can we exit Holiday, tour Mobile and return easily? Or NOT? I'll check back in a few days. Leaving Oct 27th.

We are happy to be back with Carnival. Went off the reservation, took June NCL cruise to Bermuda, loved Bermuda, NCL was nice but not Carnival. This will be our 9 cruise, however we're doing our first back-2-back ie 5day, followed by the 4 day cruise. Also first on Holiday. So far, we haven't been able to book the same room, PVP is working it. I'm doubtful tho. Anyone know how the luggage is moved to other room? Can we exit Holiday, tour Mobile and return easily? Or NOT? I'll check back in a few days. Leaving Oct 27th.

I visit mobile because of family. So maybe I take certain things for granted.. but what exactly are you considering touring in mobile? Most of the area you'll be in is industrial.

Your room stewert will make sure your luggage gets to the new cabin. I was lucky on my b2b. I went 1A gty and ended up with the same 4A cabin. But, I asked after getting on for the first cruise. When I went to the purser to ask I was told they didn't know yet. When I told them I was just trying to decide how much to unpack they went in the back and low and befold they knew which cabin I'd be in:rolleyes:

The USS Alabama tour was exactly what I was thinking about. We are driving so pulling the car out of the lot, Bama tour and back into the lot. Plus, my west coast fishing consortium is wanting me to check out of the fishing party boats.

Anyone know of expedited disembark and embark for B2B folks?

Archived