Obc

I haven't been following along as well as I should be, which will be evident by the question I'm about to ask. Do we still get the option of getting our former amount of OBC if we know which cruise we want to book, or are we obligated by the new Next Cruise Program's OBC? Can we still do it the way we used to while booking onboard if we already have the specific cruise in mind? I am thinking that the OBC that comes with the Next Cruise is a smaller amount than what it was to book a specific cruise while onboard.

I hope that made sense. LOL It's too early, and I'm trying to type this in between calls at work. Fun times!

The amount of the OBC is exactly the same whether you do either a specific cruise or the NextCruise Option. If you book a specific cruise you will pay the applicable deposit. If you book the Next Cruise then the deposit is 100$ and you don't have to get those for 2 people. You can just book as many options if you want at 100$ each. You will not get the specific OBC UNTIL you pick a cruise as that is determined by the length of the cruise.

The amount of the OBC is exactly the same whether you do either a specific cruise or the NextCruise Option. If you book a specific cruise you will pay the applicable deposit. If you book the Next Cruise then the deposit is 100$ and you don't have to get those for 2 people. You can just book as many options if you want at 100$ each. You will not get the specific OBC UNTIL you pick a cruise as that is determined by the length of the cruise.

Okay. Thank you. Glad I made sense. :D

Archived