Mexico on the Star

queenofcruise

Just curious if anyone is back from Mexico on the Star, and if they kept the itinerary with Acapulco as one of the ports, my friend went last year and they switched Acapulco to something else..Also- my first time on NCL - how is the Star..We sail Sunday Ocotober 7th......thanks!:)

Cathi

We were on the last sailing in the spring before the Star moved to Alaska for the summer and we went to Acapulco. They had her fixed for at least the last 2 trips down to Mexico in the Spring.

It is a great ship and a great crew. Have a good cruise.

Hi...the Star is on her first cruise to Mexico for this season.....she just finished her reposition cruise on the 29th of Sept, and sailed that night (day) for Mexico.....there are a lot of us waiting to see what changes were made for down that way ......

jus me....jim....the velvet teddy bear....:cool:

It is currently 1130 ship time and we were supposed to dock in Acapulco at 1200. The TV says we will now dock at 1300. Our room attendant said there is trouble with an engine, and we wont dock until 1430? The TV indicates we are still travelling at 21 knots and are 41 naut miles away.

We'll see.

It is currently 1130 ship time and we were supposed to dock in Acapulco at 1200. The TV says we will now dock at 1300. Our room attendant said there is trouble with an engine, and we wont dock until 1430? The TV indicates we are still travelling at 21 knots and are 41 naut miles away.

We'll see.

SuperDuty,

Please let us know, we are scheduled to leave on Oct. 7th. Hope all is well!!

thx-

hayley

Thanks for all the quick responses! No matter where the cruise takes us I know it will be wonderful! I guess I will wait and see what new information pops up..Superduty, hope everything goes as planned for your cruise !

Toyz711, I see you spell your name the same as mine; I think I have only met one another person with that spelling.…..interesting huh !

Cathi

it was a 1960's thing, since i made a awful looking "y"...i changed it to an i. but it didn't help my handwritting at all. thank goodness for computers.

you are right, you see more "ie" then "'i". but we aren't using the same font.:D

actually it's: catherine marie

We made it to Alcupulco, albeit a little late. I was told they were only cycling the two engines due to the heat and the necessity to run 4 engines in the currents down near Alcupulco. We were in Ziwat today and onto PV tomorrow...then Cabo and then LA and it is over....

All is well and having a great time.

Archived