Snorkeling off of coast of Spain

Watersports

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Watersports,

I know you posted this in the correct place but you may want to post as well on the Europe board. Not too many visit this forum.

I would be interested in the answers as well. I'll be on the new Carnival Liberty next October stopping in Malalaga. I love to snorkel and would be curious for information.

• 5 months later...

Watersports and DLS: Was wondering if you were able to dive or snorkel in Malaga in November? How was the water that time of year - I know it can be cool and rainy by then. And DLS, if you've been able to find anything further for your trip next year? We're going to be on a Transatlantic next November (2005) that includes stops in Malaga as well as Tenerife. I've been able to find several dive shops on the web in Tenerife, but none in Malaga, nor our other stops in Marseille, Villefranche, or Civitavecchia.

Would appreciate any knowledge you've found!

I have snorkeled off of Malaga "Coastal Del Sol" Really called Tenefrie.I can't remember the hotel but it is right there in the middle of everything/. My girlfriend and I wanted to dive but they looked at us in the dive shop like we were crazy and said no.

we brought all of our equiptment and everything. We went the first week in April 2001 The water was chilly for us but great for the people that lives there. I was very disspointed. There was nothing there but sand.. But at least I can say I snorkeled the Med. Also found out that everyone there free dives and mostly are guys. Good luck.

Archived