Qm2 #11085

Brancine

Stateroom #11085 just appeared on the personalizer. Anyone who has been in that room, how was the location? Thanks.

Dear Brancine,

What a question to post. The cabin you are mentioning is close to and around the area we are expected to occupy.

We were on our last cruise in Cabin #11036 which was located by Stairway B on the Portside of the ship. Previous to that, we were also in Cabin 11145 that is located on the Starboardside of the ship by Staircase C.

The one you mentioned is located pretty midship on the starboard side (right). I believe as I investigated it thru photos, is located near or about, below the area of the Indoor Pool on Deck 12. Also around the staircase that would lead you to Deck 13 that the Sport and Sunning Area is located. There maybe a overhang above the balcony of the cabin. We had one twice in each of the cabins and it did not block any sunshine.

If you are considering it, I believe it is known as a Catagory A1 (Blue Color).

Hope this helps you.

We had booked an A1 guarantee hoping for an upgrade, and were actually assigned to this cabin. For some reason I couldn't access the deck plans online earlier today, so I thought I'd call upon the experts. The location seems fine, however we wouldn't mind a visit from the upgrade fairy. Many thanks for the input.

We had booked an A1 guarantee hoping for an upgrade, and were actually assigned to this cabin. For some reason I couldn't access the deck plans online earlier today, so I thought I'd call upon the experts. The location seems fine, however we wouldn't mind a visit from the upgrade fairy. Many thanks for the input.

Dear Brancine,

I posted below the link for the deck plan. I hope it works.

http://www.cunard.com/QMary2_2007_Flash/deckplans.html

If you wish, you can download it as a pdf file and keep it on your computer for future reference. You just have to follow the instructions on the site.

Yes, we wish you well for the Fairy's visit.

We like where we are and hope to find it the right choice. We too are A1 this time also.

Archived