Stuart's Cove Shark Adventure Diving

gill_boo

Ok, so I have decided on diving over the Atlantis thing. I am not going to book my excursion through RCI, because the dives they offer are not what I want. For the same price, I am going to book directly with Stuart's Cove, but I am going to do the Shark Adventure dives. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with Stuart's Cove and what their experiences were? We did shark dives in Tahiti so I am excited to do it again.

We are advanced SCUBA divers and really ENJOYED Stuart Cove's shark dive. That was probably our favorite dive ever! The first dive you swim around the caribbean reef sharks and the second dive, you sit at the bottom and they feed the sharks around you. They bump into you they are so close, but you have to remain still for a pretty long time, so make sure you wear a wet suit! Stuart Cove's is a great operation but there are many many people in and out all day, but they have it down to a T! A shark dive is a MUST DO when in Nassau! We are leaving in three days for a Bahamas cruise but since we have done two separate dives with Stuart's we are going to try someone different. We have nothing bad to say about Stuart's Cove, we just want to try another outfitter for different sites. DO the shark dive!! I promise you will not be disappointed if you want to get up close and personal with the reef sharks!

Archived