Question about the meal with cave-tubing.com

mcfrugal

Whenever I heard it discussed it's been chicken with beans and rice. I don't think anyone disliked it. Everyone in our group enjoyed ours. I think different groups stop at different places. But ours was worth the price.

It should be pretty obvious that the company gets kickbacks for taking people to a particular place. Why not just take your own food (ziploc bags and piza from the ship) or just get to town earlier so you can wander around and find your own spot where you have a lot more choice?

It should be pretty obvious that the company gets kickbacks for taking people to a particular place. Why not just take your own food (ziploc bags and piza from the ship) or just get to town earlier so you can wander around and find your own spot where you have a lot more choice?

At $5 that wouldnt leave much kickback !!!

As for taking food off the ship, that is a no-no when in a foreign port of call !

The tour operators I have used basically use the same restaurants when it comes to lunch and usually is chicken, rice and beans and then of course some great local beers !!!

Where do you think you could eat lunch for only $5? Our lunch consisted of chicken, rice and beans, salad, and fresh baked bananna nut muffin along with fresh fruit punch. Taking food off the ship could get you into a whole lot of trouble.The lunch was freshly made and more than worth $5!

Where do you think you could eat lunch for only $5? Our lunch consisted of chicken, rice and beans, salad, and fresh baked bananna nut muffin along with fresh fruit punch. Taking food off the ship could get you into a whole lot of trouble.The lunch was freshly made and more than worth $5!

GMTA :D

Wow! Mblitch, don't mean to pile on but . . .

With seeing some of the sites that one sees on the trip out. $5 could be a lot of money. At least, the kickback will be spent in Belize. I am sure there are kickbacks involved in the cruise excursions as well.

I just spent $5.70 at BoJangle's for their supreme combo. I think they included a supreme kick back in my meal. :eek:

Go for the Belize chicken combo - it's good, it's fresh-made. And every one is a value meal.

Haven't heard too many people discuss the meal after tubing with Yhony. For only $5, is it any good?:rolleyes:

The restaurant we stopped at was Cheers with a Caribbean Twist. We had the chicken, rice, beans, cole slaw and a drink for $5.00. The food was delicious and well worth the $5.00.

Archived