Things to Do While Waiting For Alaska 2005 Group Rates...

Host Caroline

Laura has been tied up with message board update but hope to have group rates and info up for the Cruise Critic Alaska Cruise in 2005 very soon!! Things to do while waiting for group rates on Princess:

1. Check the message boards to see what everyone else is doing this year...

2. Mow the lawn.....

3. Watch Alaska shows on the TravelChannel.....

Host Caroline

<font SIZE="1">Join me on the beautiful Diamond Princess in July 2005 for Cruise Critic's Awesome Alaskan Adventure --You'll have a whale of a good time! icon_smile.gif

Sept 04-Royal Hounds Mariner of the Seas

Feb 05-Partae Pirates Carnival Miracle

One can never have too many days at sea..</font>

Hi Caroline, did you all definitely decide on a date for the cruise? icon_cool.gif

Jan

NEXT CRUISE - MIRACLE 2/13/05!

Triumph, Inspiration, Holiday, Explorer of the Seas, Granduer of the Seas, Glory, Conquest, Sensation

Laura (the boss) is working on it.. trying to get the best rates.. my hands are tied until she does that.

Host Caroline

<font SIZE="1">Join me on the beautiful Diamond Princess in July 2005 for Cruise Critic's Awesome Alaskan Adventure --You'll have a whale of a good time! icon_smile.gif

Hi Caroline,

I am doing a group cruise to Alaska on the Serenade of the Seas 08/07/05 and I noticed that you are doing it for the Diamond. We sailed the Radiance last July and the weather was perfect for Alaska, I hope you get the same.

Misty

Roll Call for the Grandeur 12/18/04. Come join us in New Orleans for the Christmas Season!! http://messages.cruisecritic.com/2/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=927093444&f=1683059817&m=389105961&r=699105961#699105961

Serenade of the Seas / Alaska / 08-07-05

Grandeur of the Seas / W. Caribbean / 12-18-04

Vision of the Seas / Mexico / 04-04-04

Radiance of the Seas /Alaska /07-05-03

What I should have mentioned is that I am the Group Leader for this sailing and we too are waiting for our group pricing! Waiting is the worst part. icon_wink.gif

Misty

Roll Call for the Grandeur 12/18/04. Come join us in New Orleans for the Christmas Season!! http://messages.cruisecritic.com/2/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=927093444&f=1683059817&m=389105961&r=699105961#699105961

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by natesfirewife:

Hi Caroline,

I am doing a group cruise to Alaska on the Serenade of the Seas 08/07/05 and I noticed that you are doing it for the Diamond. We sailed the Radiance last July and the weather was perfect for Alaska, I hope you get the same.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We've been lucky on all of our Alaska cruises with weather but generally go in late May or early June.. More people in the "poll" I did earlier this year were interested in July from Seattle so that's why I picked this one.. We went on RCI a couple of years ago and they had no naturalists at all.. did they have last year? that was my only complaint..

Host Caroline

They did have a naturalist for when we went to Hubbard Glacier and we got lucky enough to sit with the ship lecturer on the plane ride home. We picked August to do our Group Cruise so we would have a better chance at seeing more bears. What ship did you go on when you sailed with RCCL? We did take the Vision to Mexico a couple of months ago and felt that she just didn't compare with the Radiance. I have been putting together a spread sheet of different tour companies for the different ports let me know if you want a copy and I will email it to you. It's not quite done yet but it's getting there. icon_smile.gif

Misty

Archived