Cruise Magazine

I asked this question in Ask A Cruise and have had no response, so I thought maybe I'd try in here.

Has anyone out there or does anyone out there subscribe to Cruise Magazine? http://www.cruisemagonline.com/about_us.html I haven't seen it mentioned in here at all (at least I don't remember it being mentioned). When I click on Issues, they are from 2005. So I'm wondering if this magazine still exists. I would call the number, but being I'm hooked up to a phone to solely answer calls while at work, I am unable to do so at this time.

If you do currently receive this magazine or have received it in the past, what are your thoughts about it? Does it tend to favor specific cruise lines such as RCI or more upscale lines?

Same here. I love Cruise Travel and Porthole. There's a British cruise Magazine out there that is really great too (called Cruises or Cruising, or something). But I hadn't heard of this one either. Came across it today in a web search.

Someone posted a link a while back for a free 6 month subscription to Cruise Travel Magazine and I registered for it. In today's mail was my very first issue and it has the Liberty of the Seas on the cover! I was so excited since I will be sailing on her next year. Thanks so much to whoever it was that posted that link! I know I will be subscribing to this magazine when my free 6 months are over with!

I bought an issue of Cruise Magazine a couple of months ago from a book store. It is printed in England. The issue I have is the spring issue. First time I have ever seen it or bought it. I really enjoyed and would like to get a subscription.

Also the new issue of Cruise Travel advertises a magazine called World of Cruising. It is from the UK.

I bought an issue of Cruise Magazine a couple of months ago from a book store. It is printed in England. The issue I have is the spring issue. First time I have ever seen it or bought it. I really enjoyed and would like to get a subscription.

Also the new issue of Cruise Travel advertises a magazine called World of Cruising. It is from the UK.

I think this mag is different from the one printed in the UK (I think anyway...it looks as though it's US based from the website). I LOVED the one from the UK. I was lucky enough to get the issue where they printed Freedom on the front. Since it only comes out 4 times per year, I have opted not to get a subscription.

Archived